7: Picnics and Proposals

It's been two days since the fight between the potato and burger bastard. Everything has been normal since then, well Alfreds been acting weird but that's about it. Usually, I would dread going to work but today was different. Mostly because today was not a normal day for my boss, Mr. Karpusi, was taking all of the employees to a picnic. The best part was is that we could invite people. So Feli was coming with me today, which also meant that he was away from the potato fucker.  

"Feliciano are you ready yet!" I yelled at my fratellino taking a bite out of the tomato in my hand.

"Sí fratello!" He replied soon followed by the sound of footsteps.

Soon Feliciano appeared in front of me. His eyes were closed like usual and he had an annoyingly wide smile spread across his face.

"You seem very happy about the picnic."

"Sí! I'm very happy because not only will I get to meet some new people but Luddy is coming too!" Feliciano said with a 100-watt smile.

"Chigi!" I yelled as the world around me started to fall.

"Fratello? Are you ok?"

"S-Sí. I'm fine."

"If you say so! Now let's go Luddy already texted me telling me he was there with Gilbert!" with that Feli ran out the door and I sluggishly followed. 

---------------

As soon as we stepped beyond the park gates we were greeted by the devil himself.

"There you guys are! West and the awesome me were getting worried you wouldn't show!"

"Of course, we would come! Fratello just didn't want to pay for a cab! Have you seen Luddy?" Feliciano said happily looking around.

"Ja, he's over there, talking to the bosses husband," Gilbert said, pointing to the tall potato and a Japanese guy.

"Grazie Gil!" he yelled giving the albino a hug then running off.

"He's been really clinging on to West lately do you know why?"

"Let's just say I didn't get any sleep yesterday night because my fratellino is very loud." I sighed.

"Oh, OH! Wow, West works fast."

"Let's not talk about them anymore." I groaned. "Besides your fratellino did you bring anyone else?"

"Ja, I did. I met him a few nights ago and he is awesome!" the self-proclaimed Prussian said.

"So another bastard like you and the wine bastard?"

"If by bastard you mean awesome ambassador then yes. I think you would really like him he just moved from Sp-"

"Thanks but no thanks. It's bad enough that I have to deal with you and Francis already." I said walking off toward Feliciano.

As I walked I turned to see Gilbert walking over to Francis and another guy. He had dark brown hair, tanned skin, and his eyes, even though I was far away I could see his beautiful forest green eyes. I just stood there for a minute just gazing at him. I felt my face heat up and shook my head. What was I thinking, I'm a Loveless, that means even if I liked him it will never happen. Besides, while I was looking at him I noticed he made these weird signs with his hands and I saw something written on his wrist. I couldn't see what it said but I saw there was something on them. I sighed and continued to walk towards Feliciano.

"Fratello! I want you to meet my new friend!" Feliciano said pulling me to his so called new friend.

Soon I stood in front of a Japanese man. He had raven hair and dull brown eyes. He as stood very properly he also wear some kind of dress.