Chapter Four

Waking up the next morning, I didn't understand when I fell asleep. The last thing I remembered was crying after reading the letter. I wonder if I finished crying before I fell asleep or if they stopped while I was asleep. Climbing out of bed, I turn off my alarm, grab my phone and call Michael.

He answers the phone on the third ring. "Good morning, what are you doing today?" he asks me.

"Hey, I have to go shopping again today. Mum is taking me, but that isn't why I called. I called because I have to tell you something important and I was hoping you would come with us today, please?" I ask him.

"What do you need to talk to me about? Is something wrong?" he asks worriedly.

"I can't tell you over the phone, but I promise it isn't anything bad. I promise I'm not breaking up with you but I need to tell you in person and I need you to keep an open mind, Can you do that for me, please?" I ask hoping not to scare him.

"Okay, I trust you. I know you have an exam this morning, so when would you like to meet up?" he asks.

"After my exam, Mum is taking me shopping, and she wants to be there when I tell you," I tell him.

"Okay, I'll meet you then," he says.

"Okay well I better go and get ready to go for my exam," I say to him.

"Well I'll see you soon, I love you," he tells me.

"I love you too," I tell him.

After hanging up, I go to my dresser and grab out my school uniform. Going out of the room to the hallway cupboard, I grab a towel and go for a quick shower. Coming out of the bathroom, I go back to my room and brush my hair and put on some perfume and walk downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Mum can you drop me off at school for my exam please," I ask her politely.

"Sure, sweetie," she tells me.

Walking out of the exam, I feel confident that I passed it. Waiting outside the door, I see Michael, and suddenly I feel nervous about what I have to tell him.

"Hey, Kayla, how do you think you did?" he asks me calmly.

"I think I did okay but you can never tell," I tell him nervously.

"Well your Mum is waiting for us in the car, so we better go," he says, grabbing my hand.

Climbing in the backseat of the car, I give Mum a hug. "How are you, sweetie?" she asks me.

"I'm okay, sort of excited for some shopping," I say as Michael climbs in behind me.

"Well, I have some news for you," she says sounding excited.

"Okay, what news?" I ask nervously, since the last time she had news for me, I found out I was a Princess.

"Well, now that you know about what we talked about last night, you can access the trust fund that has your inheritance," she tells me.

"What is she talking about Kayla?" Michael asks, confused.

"This has to do with what I have to talk to you about. All I ask is you give me a chance to explain it to you, before you freak out, please?" I ask him suddenly very nervous.

"Okay, I won't freak out, I promise," He promises.

"I don't know any other way to tell you so I'll come straight out with it," I say. I take a deep breath and dive right in. "I'm a succubus Princess."

"What do you mean a succubus?" he asks very nervously.

"Oh no, no, no I don't mean like that. We aren't what you're thinking," I tell him realizing what he is thinking.