Part 9

IVYS POV

After having to deal with Leo as pure usual in his " elevator " I literally felt exhausted I just wanted to go home but I couldn't till he asked me to.

I walked back into the restaurant, As soon as I entered Chloe's eyes were on me she looked so hateful and annoyed she rolled her eyes at me it felt so uncomfortable.

I looked to see Dan who was watching me walk back to our table " I am sorry Dan" I said while sitting back down on the chair and pulling it back in slowly.

I looked to see Leo sitting back on his chair, I looked away immediately to face Dan.

" Its fine, I never seen him like that before" I narrowed my eyes at him " wait? What do you mean" He laughed shaking his head and leaning back on his chair " You're so naive " he toke a sip of his water " Cant you see the way his looking at me right now?" I slowly turned my head around to see and Leo was sharply looking at Dan as if he was going to kill him.

As soon as he noticed I was looking he looked away.

" Do you know him Dan?" Dan looked down and shook his head to say yes " I do, his my brother" as I was taking a sip of my water I literally chocked it out opening my eyes wide and staring at Dan, I looked so confused right now I also felt so confused too as much as i looked it.

He laughed at my expression " His looking at me so badly right now Ivy, he knows I told you now, I need to go before things go downhill. " he said this so bluntly but yet it sounded like something bad was going to happen if he carried on staying next to me or even near me.

He got up slowly, I watched him as he got up and pushed back his chair and pushed it back in looking at me " Ivy you're too naive, open your eyes. Get out that small world of yours". He smiled at me as he walked out the restaurant.

What did he mean? Honestly I didn't even notice the stares Leo gave Dan? I shook my head and looked at the time and looked if Leo was still here but he was gone already? How quickly?.

I got up slowly pushing my chair back to get out and slowly pushing it back in, I smiled at the waitress warmly to say thank you, she returned.

I headed out of the restaurant to go next to Leo, I pressed on the elevator to come down and as it did. I entered I grabbed my small bag to check if my phone was in there and it was.

As I lifted my head up to make a call, she walked in.

The hard smell of her heavy perfume made me sick.

She rolled her eyes and stood beside me and pressed on number 6.

I looked down putting my phone back in my bag.

I slowly felt her moving closer to be, I looked up to see her and me face to face.

" Next time, I see you." She smirked and bit her lips " Next to him" She looked at me down and then up " I will send you back to where you came from" she smiled.

I was staring at her not saying a word, I can feel and see that she meant everything she just said.

" Okie dokie, useless?" As she said that the elevators doors opened she walked out.

I watched her walk out and followed behind slowly, I felt so weak..

She entered Leos office.

I knocked and entered five minutes after her.

I headed into see, Chloe massaging his shoulders and kissing his cheeks.

I instantly looked down.

" Sir can I leav-"

" Leave " he said bluntly cutting me off.

I turned back and headed to leave.

Todays drama was so confusing, I was walking down the corridor while thinking all these things.

Okay? Leo is really mysterious he is always quite. Very blunt.

He answers everything with sort sentences. His always angry. He hardly smiles.

Dan is completely the opposite. I was confused. He looked so calm, even though Dan said he noticed that He told me that they were bothers.

I then remembered what Chloe said, I shook my head.

I need to stay away from him.