Part 31

LEO'S POV

I stared at my phones screen and finally pressed the call button.

It was ringing for about a good minute. I felt myself sweat. Until Someone spoke.

" Hello? Leo?." I looked down and bit my lips as I ran my hands through my hair.

" Dia, I just, I just." I groaned " Where is Ivy?." I heard Dia sigh and speak " Leo, don't you think its abit late to ask about her now? You're calling me about her after 3 years." I knew she was right.

" Is she engaged?." I said bluntly the strong sense of jealousy was killing me.

" Yes." The moment I heard that I slammed my phone so hard onto my glass desk that cracked slightly. I looked at my phones screen that was broken and gone completely.

I pushed my chair back hard causing it to fall hard onto the ground and walked out the building taking the lift.

The anger inside me was killing me, I wanted to leave this place this area this stupid building full of us and memories.

I entered my car as I drove to Marks house, we haven't spoken since I punched him in the face. he deserved it.

I started knocking hard onto the door and Mark came to open the door couple minutes later surprised.

I slammed the door back behind me and threw my jacket onto the sofa as I looked around for alcohol.

As I was opening draws " She is fucking engaged." I laughed as I spoke it wasn't funny I was only trying to ease the pain.

I looked at Mark who was standing watching me look for alcohol " It there" I looked where he pointed and grabbed an alcohol opened the lid and dipped it down my throat.

The pain it was causing my throat wasn't hurting as much as what I heard.

" Forget her." I looked at mark as I spoke with the alcohol bottle in my hand wiping my mouth.

" Its been 3 years, I haven't? You think now I will?." I walked over to the sofa and threw myself.

" Revenge?" I looked over to Mark smiling.

" I will find her. I will find who she is engaged to. I will be part of that family. I will ruin her life she ruined mine." Mark shook his head and covered his mouth as if he was wiping it and walked up to me and sat beside me.

" Get into the family?" He looked confused " How?"

" I'll find out who she is engaged to, I am sure he has a sister or a cousin?." Mark looked at me as if I was crazy.

" No way Leo come on now?" I laughed and got comfortable on the sofa. " Thats crazy." I nodded at Mark " Just like what she did."

" I mean, I won't say you're wrong, but as far as you described her I am sure she has a reason." I looked at Mark into his eyes. " Guess, I described someone else." I grabbed my jacket and left Marks house.

First plan was to find out who she was engaged too.