Part 23

IVYS POV

There was no chance or way of me staying at Leo's house.

I walked down the corridor leaving Leo and Chloe inside the same room.

I texted Dia letting her know I was going to be at hers today.

I pressed on the elevator to come up.

I hate this fucking elevator. I rolled my eyes.

As it opened I saw Dan smiling at me as he was leaning against the walls of the elevator.

I slowly walked in smiling at him weakly.

" Dan I am sorry" I looked at him still smiling he nodded and bit his lips " Thats fine" He took a deep breath as the elevators doors were closing.

" You don't look well " He broke the silence.

I looked at him slowly lifting my head up from the ground.

" He forgave her" Dan laughed as if he wasn't surprised. I looked at him stupidly and confused.

" His protecting you" He said simply but yet mean fully.

The elevator made a noise for us to get off and we did as we both spoke heading to the restaurant.

" How?" My voice sounded so confused and I really was confused.

Dan stopped and I watched people walk past me heading inside the restaurant.

" Stop being this stupid" I looked at Dan who sounded serious. Am I really this stupid?

Dan walked away from me as I was still following him he opened the glass doors holding it for me,as I noticed I walked faster.

We both headed to sit. He pulled out a chair I nodded and smiled to say thank you.

He sat down him self.

" Dan" I watched Dan as he picked up the menu booklet.

" mhm" he hummed as he was reading through the booklet.

" Okay, He is protecting me so technically Chloe is going to really do really harmful things to me, so he forgave her? " I raised my eyebrows at him even though he wasn't watching me " To protect me from her?" Dan put the Menu booklet down.

He looked at me nodding " And her mother" I swallowed harshly.

" How do you know this?" Dan looked at me sharply.

" Because that's my brother" he said simply again. I nodded at him.

" Hi what would you like" I looked up to see the same waitress who always serves us.

Dan gave an order but I didn't want to eat anything because I ate Leos surprise tastefully

" I never see you guys together" Dan nodded agreeing " You never will " I looked at Dan confusingly.

He avoided it and leaned back on his chair. I watched him look outside the wall that was made out of glass.

We both was silent.

" He wants you" Dan broke the silence.

He faced me " Its only been a week or two maybe, he wants you" He shook his head smiling.

" I never seen my brother this hungry" He laughed.

I looked down shyly. I felt my cheeks heating up to its max.

" Ivy, I cant help you. I need you to get rid of Chloe" How did he expect me too? She is obviously a really bad person to battle with if Leo is forgiving her for my safety.