Part 14

Ivy on gif.

LOES POV

I was facing down at my desk with both my hands over my head.

I was going to lose it. Her face wont disappear from my thoughts and eyes. I kept on seeing the way she looked at me when she said she didn't do it. I was heating up.

I slammed my hands on my desk so hard more then once trying to get her out my head.

" Get the fuck out my head" I pulled my hair.

Her eyes. Her tears.

I slammed everything of my desk coursing them to harshly fall onto the ground making a loud noise.

" Arghh" I groaned angrily.

I instantly got up and bit my fist.

I grabbed my phone my pocket.

I let out a huge sigh and looked around what I did to my office.

" Hello, Mr Poison?"

" Iz I need your help"

" I know why you need me for Sir, I saw the news, I have already checked everything's Sir, However I cant tell you who was behind all this I need to see you Face to Face"

" Be here" I hang up.

I threw my phone across the room.

How can she do this, I trusted her with something she slapped it back in my face. I shook my head and laughed in anger.

I put my hand across my lips bitting them and walking up and down my office.

I needed her to just walk in. I hit the sofa hard coursing it to fall.

My phone rang I walked up to it and grabbed it from the floor.

" Sir, we found the man who stole the money" I bit my lip hard.

" Sir?" I shook my head " Deal with him" I hang up.

" FUCK!" I scram so loud.

Her face was constantly reflecting through my thoughts.

She didn't do it.

I stood where I was and remembered how I pushed her to the ground.

How she looked into my eyes with pain.

How she cried.

How she begged me.

I bit my tongue so hard and closed my eyes so hard closing my fist.

I at once felt my hands smash through something so hard, It punched me right back with pain, then broke into pieces it self.

I opened my eyes in pain and pulled my hand out from the whole I caused by punching my glass covered desk.

As I pulled my hand out I saw a big piece of glass stuck right in the middle of my palm, I slowly pulled it out in pain squeezing my teeth together.

My hand was bleeding I felt distressed, it was happening so quickly, My hand was floating down with so much blood. I shook the blood off my hand. It was dripping down the the ground so fast.