Part 13

IVYS POV

My alarm went off.

I turned around to look at my new phone I grabbed it and turned it off.

I was still at my step-dads house.

He hasn't been home for exactly two days, I had to tell him I was leaving out.

I didn't sleep all day.

The only thing I thought about was the " Ignorant couples" Leo and Chloe.

Chloe's words really got to me. I knew and felt it in my bones she was going to do something.

I slowly got up from my bed the moment I did I felt a strong pain hitting my head. I instantly grabbed my head and moaned out a pain.
This headache was sure going to kill me today.

I headed towards the bathroom. I toke a quick shower and got out. I done all the stuff I had to do to get ready. When I was doing my make up I noticed how bad under my eyes looked due to having no sleep. I noticed how bad this new job was effecting me but I tried to think about the positive sides which was getting out this shit hole. 

I grabbed my car keys and headed out. I felt so dull and numb while driving. My head was completely somewhere else I had a bad feeling.

I parked my car and walked towards the building and entered.

I felt something naively grab my arm I slowly turned to see it was Rose she smiled " Ivy are you okay?" I nodded but she noticed I wasn't " Ivy something really bad happened " I instantly focused at her and what she was going to say " Someone stole more than 50 grand from the safety box"  I felt a huge lump on my throat, I instantly remembered yesterday, the black box and what chloe said. " Ivy Mr Poison is going crazy, his dad is coming to visit in less then 5 hours" I felt my eyes water up I looked away. " You need to go to his office right now he asked for me more than 10 times today".

I ignored Rose and walked towards the elevator.

I felt no emotions I new exactly what was coming.

But I had hope, a hope that Leo would believe me Because he trusts me even though he didn't know me long enough, he knows how clean and naive I am.

The lump on my throat was getting worse and worse I constantly swallowed it in.

I got out the elevator slowly heading to his office.

I stood outside his door until I saw Dan open the door, I faced Chloe inside the room giving me the " Told you" look. I looked down in shame.

I slowly looked at Dan who looked at me as if he knew it wasn't me.

" Here is our little thief " her high pitched voice boiled me in anger.

" GET OUT!" Leo's voice echoed around his room I looked at him and instantly looked away.

He shouted at Dan & Chloe.

They both slowly headed out walking past me Dan touched my arm to let me know I wasn't alone.

I felt no emotions. I couldn't even look at him all I knew was he was so angry that it wasn't even the word to describe him.

" I trusted you!" He shouted at me I was still standing near the door. My heart broke into millions of pieces. He didn't trust me. He thinks I done it. I looked down in shame a tear fell from my eyes running down my cheek.

" Look at me!" He sounded so so demanding I refused to look at him or I was going to fall on my knees and cry to death.

I heard foot steps coming closer to me, I felt something so so hard hold onto my arm it hurt so much,.

He was hurting me so much I started crying so hard looking up at him " I didn't do it " My tears where running down my cheeks so fast " I didn't please" He opened the door with so much force.

He gripped securely onto my arm much much harder and pushed me out the door.

I hit the ground so hard. I couldn't look at him.

My hair was all over my face, I was crying so much.

" You make me sick, I feel sick for thinking you was naive." He slammed the door.

I was crying so hard.

Have you ever felt so useless?

Have you ever felt like nothing?

I just wanted to die.

I wanted the ground to just form a hole and pull me in.

I tried to get up but I couldn't.

I stood there crying so hard " I didn't do it" I looked up whispering as if god was listening " I didn't god, I won't do such thing" I slowly lifted my self up wiping my tears.

Until I saw chloe smirking at me her arms were crossed she was leaning onto the wall " Bye" she smiled at me and walked away.

I fell back onto the ground " mum.." I whispered " Mum, I need you mum please" I cried harder " Mum my windows are gone, Mum I need you please" I tried to get back but I fell back down " Mum.. Im sorry " My breathing was getting heavier I was feeling loose and weak.

I forced my self up and ran out from the stairs and started running down crying heavily.

I ran out the building many peoples eyes were on me. I grabbed my car keys from my bag and ran to my car. I got on and made my way to my mums grave.

I was crying till I came to the grave.

I ran to my mums grave till I fell to the side of it.

I started crying so hard, I grabbed the hard ground and put my head on my mums grave.

" Mum? I need you"

" Mum I didn't do it"

My tears were falling onto my mums grave.

" Mum I have no one"

I closed my eyes.

" I want to be next to you "

I slowly whispered " Im useless mum, Im a thief Mum"

" Mum please speak mum please " I whispered my voice was getting weaker.

" Please.."

" I beg you mum.. Take me next to you"

I kissed her grave.