awkward moments

Picture of Shane Parker for everyone :)
Warning:not edited

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~chapter 9~

Lexi tilts her head a bit confused as she stands up and walks to the living area she sits down on the couch biting her lower lip I don't know how long I can do this I can't keep up the deal with Ashton to make Asher jealous if I'm just gonna come back and kiss him.

Lexi sighs in frustration Asher gets up and walks to his bed to grab his phone he looks down at the many messages from girls he doesn't even know or remember he groans when he sees one from someone else.

Ashton: tell Lexi I'll be there in 5 she won't answer her phone

Asher: stay away from her or you'll regret it this is your final warning

Ashton: oh little brother how little you remember she's MY girlfriend NOT yours so give her my message and shut up

Ashton: and another thing keep your hands off of her okay she's MINE

Asher squeezes his phone and huffs "hey Lex Ashton said he'd be here in five" Lexi snaps her head in his direction "Oh okay perfect timing I have something to talk to him about" she mutters a bit annoyed at the situation.

Asher walks over and sits next to her they sit in a awkward silence the silence is lifted by a knock on the door Lexi stands up to answer the door expecting Ashton well she's surprised to see Shane.

She grins from ear to ear and hugs him "hey Lex" he smiles hugging her back "it's been awhile Danielle told me she found you but didn't say where she finally told me your dorm number and that your roommate is a...uh...guy"

Lexi pulls away "Yes I do his names Asher and he's a pain in the ass!" She speaks the last part loud enough for Asher to hear she smiles up at Shane Asher comes walking over wrapping his arms around her waist picking her up she yelps in surprise and reaches out grabbing Shane's arm Asher smirks "look who's talking little kitten" he purrs into her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"You c-can put me down n-now" she stutters Asher places her back down gently and turns to Shane he raises an eyebrow at the boy glaring in front of him "and you are?" Asher questions "this is Shane he's Danielles brother Shane Parker and Shane this is Asher Tompson."

Shane continues to glare "keep your hands off Lexi she's not a plaything for your enjoyment your names going around the college already Tompson all the girls are talking about the way you work going through all the sophomore girls already is alarming so keep your hands off Lexi got it"

Lexi stands in between the two "guys really? stop and you Asher saying Ashtons bad? Really all the sophomore girls in what? We've been here for a week so in a week or less that's just lame you have nothing better to do than break hearts? You kissed me with that mouth I feel so dirty now like I want to burn myself in a fire to cleanse myself"

Asher frowns "oh really
cause last I checked you were sticking you tongue down my throat not the other way around" Lexi glares at him before turning her gaze back to a glaring Shane "you've got some explaining to do come on get your shoes and let's go"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
well Lexi's in trouble haha and she found out some new information from Asher or Shane atleast anyways it was about Asher.

What do you think will happen when Lexi leaves with Shane?

What will happen with Lexi and Asher next?

Why didn't Ashton show up?

Please follow me, vote, and comment what you think will happen next :)

With love
~Bella