(5)

|《 Zero's point of view》|

Skimming my fingers along the pages of 'The Burnouts', I was lost in thought until my necklace illuminated the slightest of unusual heat and light.

Being me I started to realize that whoever he was he was near for split second and then gone.

I decided to ignore it. The beautiful gold gave off a very ethereal feel to it. Smiling to myself I carefully touched the golden triangle around my neck.

This is the first time in 19 years that it's ever reacted. It's entrancing.

It's starting to lose the heat it had momentarily, so I decide to just style my hair with my hands to one side.

The lilac strands cover my choker only enough for you to not be able to see it if you glanced.

Realizing that I haven't seen Nevah since we entered the store I decide to go wonder by the sketchbooks and journals. I need new ones anyway.

Looking at everything this store offers, let's get the black journal and black sketchbook with red flowers on the front.

Aesthetic much? Eh?

Welp, I should look for that kawaii sister of mine.

Wondering around near the language books and architecture books.

I was looking down at this Manga I had. 'Deadman Wonderland' I watched the anime and has been meaning to read the manga.

I wander if the same- "Ow..." I say lifting my head off the ground. I guess someone bumped into me while I was looking down.

"I'm sor- Zero?!" That voice sounds familiar.

Looking up Ofcourse it's no one other than my sister.

"Get up." She says smirking.

"Oh, go to hell." I say standing and grabbing the books she made me drop.

Looking around only a couple people were staring so I nodded my head for us to start walking.

"What's wrong? You look disturbed and antsy." I say glancing at her. I know her all to well.

"Well, so our necklaces..." She says looking down at her books.

"Yeah.. why? Wait a second. Did yours glow?" I say my eyes widening in shock.

"Yea- how did you know?" She says looking confused.

"I'll tell you in the car. After we check out." I say walking up the cashier.