(15)

》Zero's point of view《

Realizing that I haven't seen Nevah in about an hour and a half I decide to go look for her.

Getting up from the chair at the island in the kitchen, Kai whom I'd been talking to all this time stood up after me.

Without having to say a word he follows me up the stairs as we head to Nevah and I's room. I'm going to assume that's where she is. I do know my sister.

As we reach our room I quietlyq open the door and find Xuimin and Nevah passed out on the floor.

Nevah is asleep on his chest and Xuimin is passed out against the wall. I can't help but smile. I'm glad she talked to him. He looks sweet but I swear if he hurts her. It'll be WWIII. I love my sister and I want him to fucking try my hand.

I decide to just walk past them and sit on my bed. Kai immediately follows me. I decide to whisper to him how we're going to wake them up.

"One.. Two...Three." I say counting the numbers off.

"WAKE UP!" We yell in unison.

Xuimin and Nevah immediately stand up with a slur of "what??" "What's going on?" Coming from the both of them.

Kai and I are laughing so hard at there reaction that we just gave up and fell on the floor.

"Oh, you asshole." Nevah says after waking up.

"Why can't you let me live in peace." She says glaring at me.

After Kai and I finally got our shit together we sat up straight on the floor and looked at them.

"I do let you live. You're here aren't you?" I say while giggling.

"You guys looked adorable though. I'm not sorry by the way." I say smiling at a glaring and blushing Nevah.

"I'm not sorry either." Kai says while looking at Xuimin.

Who was giving Kai a glare that matchs Nevahs. If looks could kill we would both be obliterated. No wonder they're soulmates.

"Shut the fuck up, Kai." Xuimin respond while glancing over at me.

"You two can draw." Kai says while looking at all of the art we have hung up.

Nevah's art decorated left side and Mine on the other.

"Thank you." Nevah and I respond in unison.

Taking my attention off of our wall I finally get a good look Xuimin.

He better appreciate that Nevah is his soulmate because silver looks great on him. He has a really well structured jawline and he looks at Nevah extremely adoringly. His necklace is also silver just like hers. It's burning bright enough to blind just like Nevah's. I can tell she's grown to like the warmth of it just like me.

They compliment each other in ways. Their glares kind of match and you can tell that Xuimin is already protective over her. Like the guy has both of his hands holding her right one.

Nevah looks at peace besides the occasional glare she gives me. I can tell she's doing the same thing I am by the way she looks concentrated.

As I tune back in to what theyre talking about Xuimin and Kai are discussing dancing. Apparently they're good friends with someone named Taemin.