❀ Three ❀

Heyyy, this is my first book that I published and it was not yet edited. So, there may be a lot of errors and typos. I am a 14 years old girl writing this so please don't judge this book. I am writing this for fun and this is all dedicated to my closest friends.
----------

❀ Three ❀

"Opened it," said Caith. Ella hold the front cover and opened the book. The book opened swiftly like a normal book does. "Huh, well that's easy."

"Shhh," said Frana, hitting Caith back in the head. "And also, payback." Caith didn't argue.

The first page of the book were blank. And so does the second page and so does the third.

"Are you trying to be funny?" Asked Nea, eyeing the book. "Unlocking this book with your necklace and this is what we got? Blank?"

Ella frowned and continue to flipped the pages. Blank. Blank. Blank. All the pages were blank until she flipped to the page in the middle of the book. The others noticed it and leaned in to get a better look.

It was an image. A two page painting image. Despite the old brown colour of the book, the painting was beautiful. Painted with all different bright colours. Like a new painting.

"Woah, it looked like a castle," said Caith. "That sort of fantasy castle."

"It looked brand new. Like it was newly finished painting," said Raylene.

They stared at the painting. It's true, it was like some sort of castle in a fantasy world. It was like 4 or more types of building were built and cramped together and it resulted this painting. A big building painted with gold. There was a bridge heading to the front door of the building. And above the front door, there was a statue. A person. Standing straight with wings spread behind. All of its body were painted gold. Everything were gold.

There was a waterfall everywhere. Small ones and big ones and it fall to the ocean. The waterfall were painted white and the ocean were painted in dirty green like there was something more beneath it.

Behind the castle, the clouds. The sky was beautiful. The clouds painted with the colour white, orange, pink and hint of purple. Whoever paint this must have been a very good painter. But then, why is it in Ella's house? In the basement. In a place where only right now that they found it.

"It was beautiful," said Ella.

"Are we seriously still in the dramatic scene?" Asked Caith. Frana hit the back of Caith's head. "Ow!"

"You are ruining the moment," whispered Frana. "Why are you whispering?" Asked Caith, not knowing why she, herself was whispering too.

"Woah. It felt like I can reached there and just be there. Like it was on the tip of my fingers. It was a beautiful place," whispered Ella.

"Why are you all whispering?" Raylene asked, also whispering.

"This was a waste of-" Before Nea can even continued her sentence, there was a bright white sharp light. So bright that closing their eyes and covering them with their arms weren't enough to stop the light from blinding them.

Ella opened her eyes. Nothing. She saw nothing. Black. She wasn't sure if she even opened her eyes or not. Hell, She wasn't even sure if she was alive to do that. But she confirmed herself that she's alive after hearing Nea's scream and Caith's shrieked.

"I'm blind!" Screamed Nea.

"Oh Nea, you shocked me. I thought there was an animal or something," said Caith.

"I thought I'm dead!" Came Frana's voice. "But luckily, since I heard your voices, I didn't die alone." Ella could literally hear her smile from where she was standing.