❀ Nine ❀

Very sorry for taking so long to update. I was busy in doing school works and stuffs. It sucks-the story I meant-and it was short so, I'm sorry. But... Enjoy!
--------------------

❀ Nine ❀

They went back to Earth by a portal that was located in another small room. The room was vacant except for the mirror that stood in the middle of the room. It was the portal to Earth.

Once they enter the mirror, they were blinded, again, but only for a few minutes before their eyesight were back. They were back in Ella's basement. All of them were standing. The book lies on the table, closed. Ella had no doubt that the book was locked.

Ella raised her hand and feel the heart-shaped pendant. She looked up at the others and saw they were admiring their necklaces too. Before anyone can even say anything, the door to the basement burst opened, revealing the one and only Ella's mother.

"Mom," said Ella. Her mother scanned the room. "Well, this room is spotless," she said sarcastically. It was Ella turn to scanned the room. The room is clean compared to hours ago before she stepped in the room but her mother want the room to be brand new. And the room is nothing what her mother expected.

It was 3 pm at that time. The others went back home to spend their time with their families while Ella stayed to spend time with hers.

And so, they continued to spend their time with their families and waited until it's time to open the book.

Day 2

Frana almost drowned herself in her own bathroom because she couldn't stop the water running although the faucet was already turned off. Luckily, the water stopped running after it reached to her breast. She was petrified on her feet while the water level started to increase.

She waited until all the water were drained and then, she mopped the floor, leaving no evidence for her parents to find out.

Day 3

Caith burned her breakfast after one touch of her finger and quickly threw it to the dustbin before her mother finds out. Then, she set one of her clothes on fire when she was going to pick them out.

Day 4

Caith burned her breakfast again.

Nea started to break things. "Strength," she told herself. "Superstrength," she said after she broke the doorknob of the door that leads to her room.

**

"I burned my breakfast twice," said Caith. They were back in their private jet and they were back in to touring around the world. It was 1 am when they left their hometown. Ella had already packed The Book of Arenden in her backpack. They were planning to go to Arenden at this time.

"I don't even see the flames coming out of my fingers. I just burned it like a toast. Well, worst. My breakfast turned into ashes," said Caith.

"I almost drowned," mumbled Frana. She shuddered at the thought of it. They have talked about their accidental use of their powers already before on the phone.

"How can you guys used your powers? Ella and I haven't used them whether it is on purpose or accidentally," said Raylene.

"Maybe, you guys were very childish that bad luck happened to you guys." Ella chuckled and the three-Nea, Frana and Caith- of them glared at her.

"Aww, come on, guys," said Raylene, grabbing all of their attention. "At least you three already used your powers. I haven't used mine. I don't even know how to use mine."