❀ Twelve ❀

❀ Twelve ❀

"Wait, what?" asked Nathan. "Did you mean that I'll be the one who trained them?"

"Why not? You knew very well about your brothers and sisters' powers. And so, you'll know how to train them," said Lerana. She raised her eyebrows towards her son for an answer but Nathan stayed quiet.

Finally, he nodded. "Okay," he said. "If it means training someone who will be the one who saved Arenden, then, yes, I can train them." He smiled. "And if you did save Arenden one day, I'll be taking the credits on training you." He gave a little wink towards the girls(not specifically who he gave that wink to).

"Then, it was settle," said Lerana. Before she can say anything more, Raylene spoke.

"Uh guys," she said. All of them had their eyes on Raylene. She was looking at her wrist watch. "It had already been 6 hours and...16 minutes? That we already been in Arenden. We promised that we will be back in Earth after 6 hours and a half."

Ella gnawed at her bottom lip before she turned her head towards the window on the left side of the room. She hadn't noticed that the sun had already began to come out. It starting to get brighter. Then, she turned towards Robert and Lerana. "Sorry, Your Majesties, but we need to go before anyone finds out that we're gone."

Lerana nodded in understanding. "Very well," she said. "When will you be coming here again?"

The girls looked to Nea, the leader of their band. "We are not yet sure when but hopefully we will be coming tomorrow," she said.

Lerana nodded again. "Then, your training is already settled and so, your training will start the next time you came here in Arenden. You all need to went straight to this room to discuss more of your training."

**

A knock was heard and Ella was still blind when she heard it. "Uh, guys? I can't see here, can you open the door?" She whispered.

"You're not the only one who can't see here," whispered Nea.

Another knock but it was much louder than before. "Girls? Wake up and open up the door now!" April shouted on the other side of the door.

There was a thud heard from somewhere and a hiss was then followed. "Oww," whispered Frana. Ella figured that she was trying to get the door but since she had not yet got her eyesight back, she didn't see where she was going.

"Great!" Whispered Raylene. "I got my eyesight already." Raylene was the first one to enter the portal and so she was the first one to get her eyesight back. Another knock.

"Should I open the door?" Asked Raylene. Ella was going to tell her to not to but then her eyes started seeing white before her vision started to get clear. She got her eyesight back. She looked around to the others and saw she was the last one who got her eyesight back since she was the last one who enter the portal.

"Yea, you should open it," said Nea. Another knock.

"I can hear your voices from out here! Open the door now. This is not funny," said April. But instead of Raylene, Frana was the one who was opening the door because she was the closest one.

Frana opened the door revealing a very angry April standing outside the door. "Oh, April! Everything is funny to us," she laughed but April didn't joined her.

"Buckle up. We're going to land soon," she said before she closed the door again.

Caith let out a relief sigh. "That was a close call." The others nodded in agreement.

"Hey," said Nea. "It reminds me, are there any first aid kit here? If April finds out-" she trailed off.

Everyone looked at her in confusion to what she was going to say as Nea examined her knuckles closely. She furrowed her eyebrows like she was seeing her knuckles for the first time.