❀ Nineteen ❀

❀ Nineteen ❀

The voice made both Frana and Nea slightly jumped. They both turned around towards the direction of the voice.

The same figure before was there. Standing on the branch of a tree. His hand was placed on the trunk and he was looking at their direction.

Finally, Frana can see him clearly. He wore dark leather vest and drap underknee trouser. His dark outfit made his light skin stand out more. And with his light skin, his blood red eyes looked like it was glowing. He have lengthy greyish silver hair. Even from this distance, you can see a uniform scar that located near the cheek. But from all above them, not even the blood red eyes was the reason why Frana had took a step back as a gasp left out of her mouth.

It's the pointy ears that he have on top of his head. A fox-like ears and the huge grey tail he had behind him. It lie still and it twitch a little by seconds.

"What's this?" whispered Frana. "What is he? A fox?"

"I don't care what he is," said Nea. "All I care is that I want to kill him or beat him to death." she cupped her mouth so her voice would get more louder and shouted, "come down here, you coward!"

"A coward?" he repeated. Then, he let out a small sarcastic laugh, revealing long white canines. "I rather being call a coward than join your side."

"Join our side?" whispered Frana.

"What are you talking about?" shouted Nea. "Who are you? And how do you get those powers?"

"Only the royal families have powers," mumbled Frana. "And there's us."

"Don't forget. The Demons also have powers, remember?"

"He's definitely not one of the royal families. I just knew it."

"Of course, he's not!"

"Then, one of the Demons perhaps?"

He pulled his head back and let out a loud laugh. As soon as he stopped, he clapped his hands loudly that Frana was getting more annoyed.

"With a laugh like that," mumbled Frana. "I confirmed he was one of the Demons."

"Bravo," he said. "What a great acting you have. I know its you Slug. and don't act so innocent Butterfly." He spit like it was poison burning his skin.

"Slug? Butterfly?" repeated Frana. "Clearly we are human not insects," she mumbled.

"That's the only thing you've got?" shouted Nea. "Calling us insects? What a dummy."

"And who are you on about?"

"Stop playing games!" he shouted. It made both Frana and Nea to step back almost by itself. "I don't need you to toy me around. You'll never get me to your side. Nor will you ever will. I made up my mind. Get that on your head!"

They were all silent for a few seconds before Nea spoke. "Wait a minute," she said. "What side are we on?" she asked, facing to Frana.

"That's it!" he shouted, grabbing both the girls attention back to him. "If you don't leave, then I have no choice but to force you!" After that, his feet was off the branch and was jumping down towards them.