❀ Twenty one ❀

I'm sorry I took so long to update. It's because I took a long time to finish this chapter. This is a very looooooooong chapter. And I wish you like it!
Lots of love, Selene

-------------------

❀ Twenty one ❀

"What are you doing here? Have anyone already told you to come inside the palace to greet the King and Queen?"

Nea threw her last punch towards the punching bag that she had requested from one of the elves before she turned around to face Nathan.

"I can see that you're back from Drom," said Nea. She shifted her focus back to the punching bag and continued on throwing punches. "Well and healthy."

"Derman," he corrected. "Why are you being mad?"

"No reason," she threw a hard punch towards the punching bag that she had to wait for a few seconds for it to come back to her. After it came, she held out her hands to stop it from crashing onto her face.

"I've been gone for only a day. Yesterday. What could've possibly go wrong while I'm gone?" he said.

Nea sighed deeply in defeat. It was hopeless to be angry towards someone who didn't know anything about what was going on yesterday. "Nothing," she answered shortly.

They were training again for the next day after the incident. Lereena came and told them to come to the palace to greet the King and Queen. But Nea was not feeling it and instead of the palace, she came straight towards their training place, alone.

"Hey," he tried again. But Nea shook her head. She turned around and walked away. There were footsteps heard. "Where are you going?"

"To the palace," said Nea. "Where else? You're the one who told me to go there." He didn't say anything after that but only followed her towards the palace.

She had thought that it was her fault on what had happened to Caith and Ella. Although she didn't know why she was blaming herself, she thought it was her fault.

She felt guilty seeing Caith and Ella injured so badly while she was still as healthy as ever. She didn't do anything much. Frana does, however. She was the one who climbed the tree and jumped on top of Raylene to put the necklace onto her. Frana did that while she watched in horror.

She felt like crying. In bed yesterday, she thought about what had happened. She overthink and couldn't find a way to get to sleep.

"Is there something happened while I'm gone?" he asked. Nea only shook her head.

They both walked towards the palace in silence. Only the sound of their footsteps were heard.

They reached the palace and from there, Nathan lead her to the dining room. They were all seated around the round table. The table was filled with delicious food which were now got eaten by them. Lereena was nowhere to be found. And also does Caith.

"Where's Caith?" asked Nea. All of their heads turned towards Nea.

"I thought Caith were with you," said Frana. Nea shook her head.

"She's alone when I found her," said Nathan, taking a seat beside his mother. He gestured her to sit down beside the empty chair beside him and Nea obliged.

"She must be wandering around," said Ella. "I don't think she got any sleep at all."

But to be honest, Nea didn't think any of them got any sleep yesterday. Except for Raylene who seemed to not know what terrible chaos she had done.