Chapter 2

"WAKE UP"
"LUCAS!! HELP"
"SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN"
"LUCAS!!!!!!!!"

I felt someone rubbing my hair and then they put some type of candy in my mouth. It tasted like caramel. I gasps loudly and jump up. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled.
"ALEXANDER" Lucas yelled.
"I'm sorry but you guys set yourself up, you know that I hate caramel candy." I told him
"What happened that triggered it." He asks me
"I don't know but I have a bad feel in my gut, that shit is about to go down."I told him
"remember what I told you last week, I hope you know that your gonna be seeing them real soon I just don't know when." Emily said
"Emily isn't it past your bed time"I told her to get her off my back.
"Oh Shut Up I Know I'm Short" she said walking away, she was closing my room door but before she did "the time is getting close you need to practice more for it ok."and with that I was left alone with Lucas.

Lucas walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. "What did you see this time?"
"I had a dream about what happened at the party." I said while clenching the covers hard.
Lucas pulled into a hug,"don't worry we'll protect you no matter what." I hugged him back "I know you'll try to, but you have seen the hell I've been through." Lucas then got up an walked over to the other side of the bed and layed down next to me. I layed down too and curled up next to him, and with that I fell asleep.
××××××××In the morning××××××××
It's so warm here, I wonder why the world can't stay like this : safe, calm, peaceful, and warm.
"Wake Up!!" A deep voice said
"ALEX GET UP" Another voice said.
The warmth began to leave my body and turn cold. My eyes began to flutter but not open. The voices were still calling me, what do they want. I saw a face flash past mine and I instantly recognized it, it was my mates and fear shuddered all through my body. My eyes instantly shot open when someone touched my arm.

I jump up and grab the person, putting them in the choke hole. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME." I yelled
"Easy Alex damn. Its me Michael."
I look at his face and realize I what I had done. I quickly let him out the choke hole and hug him. "I'm Sorry Michael, I Didn't Mean It."
"Its ok I'm just here to take for practice, like Emily said.

After our little accident we go to the gym. I go change in some boxers and a sports bra with running shoes. He sets me up with the punching bags first. After an hour of getting yelled at, breaking 3 punching bags and him laughing at me,we go to the lake where I see Brandon and Mason waiting for me.

"Come On Guys Why Do I Have To Do All This Work." I ask
"It's practice and its to show you how much stronger you've gotten, since you've been here." Mason answered me.
"Let's Go" Brandon yelled

We walked in through the water til it got to ankle deep. "What are we doing." I asked annoyingly. "Its combat training to test your senses." They answered in unison and smiled at each other.

Brandon P.O.V
We smiled at each other, while Alex stood there looking pissed. I knew she'd hate this, she doesn't like to get water on her when people are around, but we're an exception. "Alright so here's what we're gonna do, you are gonna stay in the water while me and mason run through the woods picking a perfect angle to attack from." I told her. "So I have to stop the attack" she asked looking excited now. "Yup" Mason said.

We began running through the woods circling her. She look like she was on high alert.'hey I got a plan' Mason said through the mind link. I can already tell by the smirk on her face that if one of us get caught its gonna hurt like hell.

Alexander's P.O.V
I was smiling so hard that my face was hurting. I was on high alert paying attention to everything, when I saw someone jump in the water but I didn't act on it cause on the other side I saw brandon climbing a tree for god knows what.

I knew I left myself open for attack, so when Mason grabbed me I played a little tricky trick on him. He grabbed me and pulled me under water while putting me in the head lock, so I bit my finger deep enough to make it bleed a lot but it would heal fast.

I know he saw the blood in the water cause his lock released a little bit, so I slipped my hand through and pulled him to the surface by his throat. "This Is Funny Let's Play After Dinner." And with that I plucked him in the forehead, and he passed out.
My powers are so strong when I'm happy or sad that one pluck is like a KO. Knock out hit to the other person.
Its time to get Brandon, I threw Mason on the lake bed and got back in my spot. I knew where he was but I pretended I didn't see him, as I look around I saw that Mason was using his power to throw fire balls at me. I kept ducking and flipping through the water which by the way is hard. I saw one was getting close at full speed but there were two coming on my sides, I let it hit me. After it hit me I fell back in the water, it didn't hit me hard though. I swam to the bottom of the lake and swam to where brandon was. I had to make sure he didn't see me so I used water manipulation to make a bunch of bubbles start coming from the middle of the lake,then ran behind the tree and jumped up it.
I jumped up the tree trying not to make any noise. I finally get near Brandon, but I jump over him. He looked around a bit, I guess he was confused probably wondering when I'm gonna come out the water. I used the water again and made an underwater bubble, I moved it around a bit to make it seem like I'm still there.
When he turned his head to look, I jumped down next to him and shot him in the ass with a fireball."AHHHH" he jump up and I pushed him in the water.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
When we got home it was like 6pm, everyone kept asking what happened to mason cause I never hit him hard. So when I told them what I did to Brandon they were laughing so hard I think the house was shaking.