Chapter 14 Preview

3 weeks later
"Give me your money bitch"
"I know you did not just call my babe a bitch" I smirk at the robber then look at Lexi.
"I did so what I can easily kill you and take her, I bet with a ass like this she's probably pretty good in bed" he said rubbing my butt then giving it a hard smack causing me squeak in surprise. Lexi was getting pissed I could by the look in her eyes.
"Fine you want money here" she handed him a thousand right from her purse. He looked at her with wide eyes before pushing me up against the car rubbing his gun between my legs, " thanks lady" he let me go and took off running but didn't get to far before lexi caught him, "I think that its only fair I get a drink since you got the cash" she batted her lashes at him catching him off guard giving a chance to knock him out. We dragged his body to the car and shoved him in the back seat with two others. "We got a nice catch today dont you think" lexi nodded while tying him up. I drove to a hotel not to far from the gas station we were at, I whistled calling the owner. He looked out the window and quickly opened the door, lexi handed him two bodies which he took hungrily while me and lexi kept the one. We walked up the stairs to our room, it was pretty clean for a hotel but that was probably because of Lexi's habit of cleaning dirt. Lexi dropped the robbers body on the ground and chained him to the wall, while rubbing her hair out her face. "Lexi don't tell me your mad because I flirted with him" *silence* " oh wow do you really think that human can satisfy my needs like you"  I said while pulling her waist to me. "Because he won't be able to keep up with me" I said gently kissing her shoulder making her moan softly then I turned her around and cupped her face "your the only one for me" I leaned down and kissed her and she eagerly kissed back. Her tongue slides across my lip and I gladly open my mouth for her, our tongues fight a war which she wins. She pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me kissing and licking my neck making me moan over and over again, I can feel her hand move under my skirt and feel my dripping panties. "So wet and I haven't even started" I licked my lips at her dirt talk. She slid her hand in my panties and cupped my me in her hand then slowly parting my lips to ease her fingers in me. She began to go in and out slow but soon picked up the pace, making me a moaning mess. Her other hand played with my nipples bringing me closer to my release. "What the fuck. Ow shit what the hell happened" the robber woke up and was staring at us with a boner that was just growing as he continued to look at us. "Bro cockblock much?"  Lexi ask angry letting her fangs show. "Shit your a vampire if you hurt me I'll mind link my alpha" I laughed at him, "let me guess your a virgin"  he nodded slowly. " let me ask you a question. Do you know who I am" he shook his head "my name is Alex other wise known as Alexander Michaelis" his mouth dropped open "everyone thinks that your dead. Alpha Damon will be pleased to know your alive and well-" I cut his rambling off  " Did you just say Alpha Damon" I growled at him causing him to nod his head quickly. I smirked oh this is gonna be fun.