Chapter 4

It's hot as hell, what the fuck is going on where am I. I slowly open my eyes to see Lucas and Alec laying on each side of me, I sit up to see Michael at the foot of the bed sleep, and all the others sleep in another bed. I climb over Alec and check the time 5:30, I get out the bed and head to the shower. Its so hot in this pack like the fuck maybe it because they live on the hill, I take a cold shower and get out to see all the guys dressed and ready to prank some bitches.

I look outside to see 100 people outside waiting, I open the window and yell out " I'll be down in a minute where is everyone else." I asked. "Um Alexander your only missing about 10 people cause everyone else has been trained completely or is too young."one of the boys told me, I nodded. I told the boys I'll take care of it and to wait down stairs. I walk to each boy room and set up a strong stink bomb with a 20 second timer, which happens to be just enough time to set up all them bombs.

After I set them all up I walk downstairs and count down from 5..4..3..2..1..BOOM!!. Here comes 10 kids running downstairs in their pajamas. "Finally did you enjoy my gift." I ask while smirking, at their shocked faces and walk outside. "You Stupid Bitch"a voice yelled from behind me, so I turned around to come face to face with a girl. "You Think Just Cause Your Back And Tough, You Own The Place." She said coming so close to my face that our tits touched, so I stepped closer to her "If I had a choice I wouldn't be here ok, I don't even wanna be here ok you fucking stuck up bitch." I said and she slapped me. I really mean it she slapped me, and I had a fucking memory flood. Her head was so twisted and bothered, I had to keep gasping for air cause it felt like I was dying. I was kneeling on one knee trying to calm down, "ALEX" Lucas yelled running to my aid. "I'm ok don't worry let me take care of this slut." I told him."WHO YOU CALLING SLUT"the yelled, "Would you prefer if I use your name, Crystal." I said while standing up. "Your mind is so dirty not even bleach could clean it, I almost fucking died." I sneered in her face.

I stood up completely "pay attention everyone I'm about to show you how to fight like a boss."and with that I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the field. I took her head and slammed it into my knee, then threw her in the air and shot fire and ice balls at her from each hand. I let her fall on the ground hard. I walked over to her and said "done yet bitch", I picked her up and looked at her, "Nope But You Are"she said I looked her confused, til I felt something pierce my heart. I looked at her then at the guys,"oops" that's all I said before I passed out. "ALEXANDER"
"ALEX"
"LEX"
"WAKE UP"
"OPEN YOUR EYES
that's all I heard before I heard nothing again. I think I'm dead but where do I go.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Hey guys what did you think of this chapter.
I hope you love it, so:
LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

PrincessThugLife is out of here. I'll make a new chapter soon but fore now check out some of my other book I have to update. On my other account- PrincessKathrine66