Chapter 5

"Nope But You Are"she said I looked her confused, til I felt something pierce my heart. I looked at her then at the guys,"oops" that's all I said before I passed out. "ALEXANDER"
"ALEX"
"LEX"
"WAKE UP"
"OPEN YOUR EYES
that's all I heard before I heard nothing again. I think I'm dead but where do I go.
׶¶¶×׶¶¶×׶¶¶×׶¶¶×׶¶¶×
In Alex Head
Where am I?
Its so cold, has it always been this cold.
Why can't I move anything.
Am I really dead
"No My Child Your Not Dead, Just Asleep."
Why am I sleep Moon Goddess.
"She may have stabbed you in the heart but due to the gifts you have and due to the fact that you are the next queen of all creatures, you will live."
You must be mistaken, I can't be queen of anything.
"Oh but you are queen."
why...Why me though, my parents were wolves.
"Because you are my true first born child. You were created before any and every creature, you are my fleah and blood I gave complete birth of you."
I was shocked but I need to know more about who I really am.
bu-But I already have parents, If you really are my mom then who are those people that I once called MOM AND DAD!?!??!?!!!!!
I need to calm down I'm losing my composure.
"They were fake and real. They were fake people but real memories, so they were both. When I sent you back to earth again I gave you those memories of your childhood or they'd would have been lost."
I stood there shocked I didn't know what to say or do, but I needed more information. I opened my mouth to talk but she cut me off.
"Well enough chitchat its time for you to go back, everyone thinks your dead and the guys are crying. Goodbye for now my child."
All of sudden there was a bright light shining from everywhere
Wait Mom DON'T!! Don't Send Me Back!!!WAIT!!!!
"don't worry my dear we'll see each other again. You need to worry more about getting 'The Empty Eyes' back together. So you can save us all. Bye My Dear."
The light got brighter and brighter but I didn't care all I did was call her.
Mom..MOM..MOON GODDESS..MOM..DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!