Chapter 7

It's been 2 days since I killed crystal, everyone in the pack has been giving me looks behind my back. I don't really if I killed their Luna or whatever, I'm just here to help them train but no one has come since that day. So I've been in the room with the boys, right now we're trying to figure out what to do. "Hey how about the mall." I shake my no at Brandon. "How about the movies" I shake my head no at Alec. "Watch TV" I shake my head at Lucas. "How about we go play tag with our wolves its been a while since we let them play with each other." I look at Hayden and kiss his cheek. "I like that, how come hayden was the only one to get a right answer." I said. I walk over to my closet and get some shorty shorts and a crop top that says 'Top Bitch' in bold letters. I grab my Converses, and walk in the bathroom and change. "Can you guys make sure to clean the room before you leave. Thanks"

I bounce down the stairs with happiness. I skipped into the kitchen still smiling happily, when the worst person ever was sitting at the table, but I ignored his presence. I walked over yo the fridge and got a 'Naked' to drink, I closed the fridge door and hopped on the counter drinking my meal. "Are You Not Gonna Say Something To Me? The Alpha." He asked like he was pissed off, "Say something like what" I asked. "Like Good Morning And How Are You" He said get even more pissed, "Oh thank you it is a good morning and I'm fine what about you" I told him. He got up out his chair and walked over to me, he stood in front of me "well why you staring so hard" I said trying to slip off the counter but was pushed down. He slipped in between my legs, "Alex You Will Learn To Not Disrespect Me. I Am Your Mate And Alpha Of This Pack." He said with authority in his voice. "Correction you were my mate" I told him and he narrowed his eyes at me and began to stroke my cheek setting my skin on fire AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. The next thing I know I'm pulled a hug then kiss.

Valentino's P.O.V
Me and the guys are trying to figure out if we should wear basketball shorts or pants. Alec, Lucas and I are making the beds while the others sweep and pick the clothes up off the floor. We were finally finished, and taking turns in the shower. I was last to wash, when I got out the guys were laying on the beds in their boxers watching football. I went in the closet and slipped on my boxers then walked out combing my hair. "So guys what are we-" I couldn't finish my sentence, I looked around at the guys and I smiled like the grench who stole Christmas."what. What are you smiling for." Hayden asked. "Look at the underwear we're wearing" I told them. They looked at each of their boxer and smiled. "Black and Yellow" Alec said and we started singing the song.
"Black stripe, yellow paint, them niggas scared of it but them hoes ain't
Soon as I hit the club look at them hoes face
Hit the pedal once make the floor shake
Suede inside, my engine roaring
It's the big boy, you know what I paid for it
And I got the pedal to the metal
I got you niggas checking game I'm balling out on every level--" we were cut of my a murderous scream. I immediately recognized it was Alex and took of running. I ran downstairs and could smell her in the kitchen, when I walked in I saw Alpha Jax Hugging her as she screamed bloody murder. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING JAX. THOSE RULES ABOUT TOUCHING ALEX APPLY FOR YOU TOO." I yelled at him. "She is my mate and alpha of the pack you are currently staying in. So watch your tongue boy." He said with authority. "I Don't Give A Fuck Who Or What You Are." I told him. "Calm Down Val" Lucas told me. "I'm fine. Just tell this dick to let-"he cut me off
"Calm Down I Got This." Lucas said harshly.
"What do you think your doing to her"
"Nothing really I'm just allowing her to see my life"
"That's not all she's seeing"
"What do you mean"
"She has more than one ability with that. Since you are holding her like that she can see your past present and future, she hear your thoughts and tell what your gonna do before you do it."
"Do you even know the damage your causing her. She's reliving your life with everything you have done or didn't do yet. She can feel everything."
"I didn't know that"
"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE. JUST LET HER GO. THERE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN THE LIVING ROOM LISTENING IN ON US. IF YOU TWO DICKS HAVENT NOTICED ALEX IS STILL SCREAMING AND HER SKIN IS TURNING PALER AND PALER EACH SECOND. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP LUCAS AND TAKE ALEX." I screamed at them.
Lucas walked up to them both tried to take him off her. Keyword Tried. Alex was gripping Jax shirt to keep him close, when touched her she screamed even louder. So we did the only thing we could, we waited til it stopped.
~~~4 Hours Later~~~
4 hours of nonstop screaming. Hayden couldn't handle it so he took off crying into the woods. Everyone except me and lucas left crying or pissed, we sat there and watched her. Her eyes were bulging out of there sockets, her cheeks were stains with tear, her mouth was wide as she screamed in agony and her skin turned so with you would have thought she was snow white.

Suddenly after nonstop screaming it began to stop. I jumped from my chair and ran straight to her. I watched as she stopped screaming but her body began to transform. Her skin became tan, her lips got bigger and became a bright red, her hair turn white with red,purple,green, and blue strips of hair. Her boobs got bigger too. Don't judge me. I just so happened to look there. What do you want from me she's the only girl in our group. I pulled jax off her and took her in my arms while lucas stood there look stupid. When Alex opened her eyes, I was shocked to see they weren't two different colors. Her eyes were blue and black, her eyes looked empty to me but could be nothing.

"Alex are you ok" I asked her.
She looked up at me and asked.
"Who is Alex?" I stood there shocked. "Your name is Alexander but we call you alex."
"No its not. My name isn't alex she is my master. My name Randi I'm an angel but I'm sorry for what I have to do soon, so for now I'm staying in this form til my mission is complete." She said then began to walk away but stumbled. "Woah there. Careful. Where are you going hmm" lucas said. "Oh sorry I'm not use to this form yet, I'm going for a nap. After all its been what like 600 years since I had a real good sleep." She told him.

After those to talked lucas picked her up and carried her upstairs. She was sleep before we reached the room, but the freaky thing is when lucas laid her on the bed her wings came out and flapped her in the air. So she was laying on air above the bed, and somehow when her wings came out her outfit changed to 'Vampire Knight' pajamas.

We didn't go to bed we stayed up and talked about Alex or Randi whoever that is, we were trying to figure out what she was planning.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry about the wait guys. My grandparents thought it would be good if we went to Virginia for a couple days, and the whole time my phone was locked in the hotel safe in our room. I've never been so bored or pissed in my life. Heads up to guys, I bet some of you are a little confused but it will all make since when I publish the next 2 chapters. They will be Alex Flash Back and you'll see what Randi is Planning too.
Remember to -

Like

Comment

Vote