Chapter 11

Why....
Why does no one truely love us....
What....
What have we done....
To deserve this heart ache....
...
...
...
Maybe we are meant be alone....Forever alone while we watch as people we care for leave us with their mate.... Is this what I was created for...
...
...
DIE
...
...
I sat up with sweat dripping from my body. I looked around only to see I'm in the middle of the forest, "why I am I here". I stood up off the warm soil. "How did I get here? Which way is the pack?" I started walking a random direction. As I'm walking I see words written in the ground, 'find them', 'war is coming you must hurry', 'gather The Empty Eyes they will help you', 'but remember this if you choose the wrong path it may result in something bad. I know you say the future now you must choose the right thing to do.' 'Love You'

Why do I have to find them,  why can't they come to me. I sigh a long breath. I guess I'll have to hurry and kill him, but lately everything has been going so well he's being really nice and he hasn't even looked at another girl.'so what did you forget what he did to you' "no I didn't forget" 'then you remember what you planned to do' "I do but maybe he isn't as bad as i thought" 'so your backing out' "no I'm just saying let's wait a while" 'do you know how long you've been asleep in these woods' "what" 'you have been asleep in this cold for almost a week' "when did I fall asleep and how did I get here" 'Randi fell asleep with Jax then heard these strange noises so she looked around and saw something run in the woods. She chased it but it was faster then her, she stopped to take a breath and way knocked out.' "How do know all this" 'I'm a friend that's all you need to know....for now. My name is lune, if you ever need me run into the woods and scream my name three times.'