Chapter 1 - Back to Narnia

One Year

that's how long it had been. it was not long after we returned that Peter, Edmund, Susan and Lucy were called back home saying it was safe, i was devastated. i had not been the same when i returned maybe it was because i was a 27 year old woman trapped in a 14 year old body or the fact that i was a mum with no son, he was not dead just abandoned like i was i tried to keep him alive through drawing. it had become a hobby.

The day my family left to go back home Peter promised that he would speak to his mother on having me visit, he kept that promise Professor Kirk and i were invited to birthday parties and Christmas all the holidays. i be known to Helen (Peter's mom) but not the rest. me and Peter snuck around a lot sleeping in each other's bedroom stuff like that she knew her eldest was smitten only if she knew.

i was still home school and when they were all at boarding school i was at home, i wasn't a school Person everyone else apart from those i was close to annoyed me. As usual at the time of everyone going back to school i had come down to wave them off. Edmund had gone to the bathroom where as Susan and Lucy went outside. we walked through the station when some idiot bumped past us.

"watch we're your going" i glared

"why should i you bumped into me." he retorted.

"no she didn't and you know it so apologise to my girl" Peter spat he always called me his girl it was better than my wife we'd get weird looks.

"i won't do anything. now apologise" Peter hit him and i was pushed away as the began fighting, it caught attention and other children gathered round chanting fight it was two against one. Susan and Lucy found me and were scared and appalled. Edmund joined and began t make it a fair fight that was until a warden separated them all.

"act you age" he scolded i went to Peter he gathered his stuff going to the platform holding my waist we sat down him pulling me on his lap.

"what happened this time?" Susan asked

"he bumped us" i replied.

"so you hit him" Lucy questioned

"no after he bumped us he had a go at Em and tried to make her apologise that's when i hit him" he stood up and i took his place.

"really Peter is it that hard to just walk away" Susan sighed

"i should have to. i mean don't you ever get tired of getting treated like a kid" he asked them.

"we are kids" Edmund replied.

"i wasn't always" i stood up and hugged him he wasn't taking it the best way.

" it been a year how long does he expect us to wait. we have a family there... Christopher, he's only Nine he needs us" he huffed  sitting back down and nuzzling into my neck.

"oh god pretend you're talking to me" Susan stated.

"we are talking to you" Edmund always the smart arse.

"ow" Lucy stood up

"be quite Lu" i stood up.

"Peter that wasn't funny" i scolded he was up next claim Edmund was pulling something. the tube came faster than normal.

"what's happening?" Peter asked

"it feels like Magic" me and Lucy chimed

"quick hold hands" Susan shouted above the wind i help Peter and Edmunds hand the train went past and bits of the underground broke away until i disappeared into sunlight