Chapter 13 - The New King and News

everything had been cleared away and we handmade camp tomorrow we would make out way back to Telmar.

"Emma would you do the honours" father asked i nodded Christopher held a cushion with a golden crown.

"Narnian's i give you King Caspian the tenth" Aslan announced as i place the crown firmly on Caspian's head.

"Long live the King" we chanted. he stood up and faced the Narnian's and the cheered. i took Peters side and he took my waist.  that night i slept peacefully next to Peter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was the next morning and we set off for Telmar it wasn't that long of a journey and we where there by afternoon as we walked into the city the people where very welcoming and threw petals down on us i was behind Caspian and between my husband and son.

"this place is beautiful" i commented as we continued on i waved to the people who waved back when we reached the castle we were show to our rooms before going to dinner. it was fruitful and delightful i hadn't felt like this since i was last here.

we talked of the old times and what we used to do.

"Peter tell us how you knew you loved Emma?" Caspian asked i giggled as he looked down and blushed.

"i always knew i felt something but um before we me Aslan we were at a water fall the ice was breaking fast and we were surrounded by wolves. anyway at some point we lost both Emma and Lucy i was terrified losing my sister but petrified losing her i knew in that moment it was a lot more that a crush i had fallen for her." he looked to me and grinned kissing him.

"that seems very sweet." Caspian replied.

"not as sweet when he asked to court me well i was both sweet and funny." i dove into the story of peter asking to court me which we still found funny. i was now night time and i was getting ready for bed when Peter came up behind me.

"Christopher is now out for the count and you look beautiful as ever." he whispered in my ear i shivered, he rubbed his hands down my arms.

"flattery will get you everywhere" i joked he chucked his breath against my skin.

"I've missed this. we haven't been this intimate in over one thousand years" Peter kissed down my neck and took my waist brining me closer. this was defiantly like old times.

I woke up the next morning in Peters arms i felt Peters chin on my shoulder he was still asleep. i twisted around gently and gazed at his sleeping form.

"its rude to stare" i giggled

"no it isn't we're married remember" he moaned and opened his eyes.

"that we are my wife" i kissed him again and giggled

"we will have to get up soon." i reminded him.

"yes but not quite yet" he kissed me which i returned. over an hour later i was dressed in a gold and red gown we made our way outside enjoying the sun.

"Peter, Emma" we turned round and saw father with Susan.

"will you walk with me" me and Peter looked at other

"of course" we went walking.

"i have some grave news, Peter Susan your time hear in Narnia I'm afraid has come to an end" he told them.

"why?" Peter asked as we walked the grounds.

"you have learned all that you can from this world and it is time for you to go on alone." he replied

"what about me father." i asked, if Peter and Susan were not to return i was the same age as them.

"As my daughter and Christopher as my Grandson you have free reign to return from worlds. you have come of age and when your son has to he will gain the same gift as you."  i nodded.

"your majesty" we looked over Caspian was there with a sad look on his face.

"we are ready. everyone has assembled" he informed us  we nodded

"wait Christopher will he have to stay here" i stopped my father turned to me.

"no my child you have been parted for long enough he will have a life with you in your world so you may raise him as it should be" he smiled

"thank you father" i hugged him