Chapter Three

A/N: Hey Guys! Welcome the one and only Mocha Latte with her beautifully written chapter =D

PewDie’s POV:

I glared at Cry as he made his way back towards the fence with the rest of my teammates. What the fuck?  Who did this guy think he was? He seemed to be well known considering the fact that everyone seemed to know him but in my eyes, he was just another bully. Mr. Muscle finally finished calling the names of all the teams then sent a skinny man with a blue baseball cap and fancy clipboard. He smiled at all of us before stopping in front of me.

“Hello, I am your counsellor this year,” he announced. “My name is Tristan, why don’t we all introduce ourselves to each other?”

“We all know each other’s names.” Cry stated then pointed at me. “All but this baby.”

I scowled at his name calling. “Who are you calling baby?”

“Who am I pointing at?” he responded, a slight smirk formed behind that mask I hated so much.

“Hey, I said introduce yourself, not start a cat fight.” Tristan warned. “Now, you seem new to this place, why don’t you tell all of your new friends a little bit about yourself.”

“I’m not even supposed to be here.” I said.                                        

“I’m not even supposed to be here.” Cry mimicked, making himself sound like an eight year old. “Boo fucking hoo, drama queen.”

“Cry, you’re being immature,” the red haired lady sighed then looked at me. “Come on, kid, we don’t have all day.”

I bit my lips to hold in all the anger and frustration burning within me. “My name is Pewds, I’m Swedish and I like playing video games.”

“Thank you,” Tristan scribbled notes onto his clipboard. “Why don’t the rest of you introduce yourselves?”

The Red haired girl smiled politely. “My name is Red,” She placed a hand on the brunette beside her with large glasses. “This is Russ.” Russ chuckled and kissed her cheek, confirming their relationship.

“Scott,” the dark haired one muttered and glanced at the taller man with the fancy facial hair. “This is Ken.”

“Hi.” Ken smiled brightly through his whole beard.

The last two were Cry and the other really tall male. His eyes were dull and lacked emotions under his frameless glasses.

“Latte.” He mumbled and faced Cry.

“You know who I am,” Cry waved his hand in dismissal.

“Yeah, asshole.” I muttered, keeping low so he wouldn’t hear.

To my disappointment, Cry had ears like a rabbit. He quickly grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me off of my feet.

“Listen here, whiny.” He hissed. “There can be only one smartass here, and that guy is me.”

I glared back at him, not wanting to back down. Yet at the same time, this man holding me up was far stronger than I could ever be. Red placed a hand on his shoulder, whispering something in his ear. Cry scoffed before dropping me down on the dusty ground. A puff of brown smoke came up from my fall and I started coughing. Cry snickered, obviously amused at what he just did. Russ and Scott called him over, saying that I wasn’t worth his time. Latte and Ken on the other hand were just chilling a few feet away from us, ignoring everything. Why was everyone so composed about bullying? Was it normal here?