Chapter Seven

A/N: Hey Guys! I have another amazing chapter of this collab for you all. I'm sure you will all be happy to hear that this is Mocha's part, so sit back and absorb the wonderfulness that is Mocha Latte. As always, she never fails to sweep us away with her talent. So, enjoy, and sit tight for the next chapter! Oh, and if you already haven't, which I'd be very surprised about, go check Mocha's profile out. She has some beautiful fanfictions on there that I'm sure you'll enjoy. =D

PewDie’s POV:

The next day we were assigned to do arts and craft. I didn’t know how art would get us together but it definitely calmed my nerves from the memories of the last few days. Cry and his crew decided to work on something but never got me involved. So Ken, Latte and I decided to make something small that could possibly be added in. We found a small kit to make a birdhouse, which would look silly with Red’s little project but at least we could be doing something. Ken and I went off to look for colours while Latte put everything together.

“How is art something that would build teamwork?” I asked as I searched through the colours. “Is there pink in there?”

“Pink? We’re making a birdhouse, not a doll house.” Ken laughed.

“Pink is a fabulous colour, don’t judge it.” I put both hands on my hips and pouted.

“Sure, sure. Uh…let’s see here…” Ken chuckled and searched around. “Don’t know. I’ll look over here. I think Red took all of the colours though, she gets wild with all this art stuff.”

I looked over my shoulder to see Red glowing with happiness as she shook the spray paint in hand. It was as if this room was her heaven; there were countless supplies of paint stored in the cabinets that stood against the wall and different canvases carefully placed and organized throughout the place. The room was left with one adult who was currently sleeping on the job while the rest of the counsellors stood outside, chatting to Rhys about how the teams were doing. Of course, the staff were smart enough to keep all of the sharp object in a separate area but Red didn’t even need them to work her magic.

Her boyfriend beside her had one hand on her shoulder, adding suggestions while pointing to her work. Scott was standing by the door, keeping watch of the other groups who were also in this room. I guessed that these people enjoyed the idea of sabotaging and he was protecting her. My brows scrunched in confusion as I saw that Cry was nowhere to be found, where did he go? Was he ditching us? Thinking about that guy made me feel sick with hatred, as much as I wanted to throw a punch to his face; I doubt that he would even feel it. I, the weakest, would be up against the biggest and baddest man in the camp.

My anger soon faded as I remembered yesterday when I was piled up by the members of the other team. I thought I would be crushed underneath all of their weight. Cry, of all the people on my team, was the first to rip all of them off of me and even beat someone in the face to save me. Latte and Ken were there to help me out but having Cry save me was just…weird…

“I can’t find pink here, do you want to a try a different colour?” Ken called.