SHOVING YOUR AMAZING LIFE IN MY FACE

You know those people that want you to know EVERYTHING they're doing?! (Well, pretty much every basic bitch on social media.)

They send you videos of them doing shit with their friends, on vacation, with their family, while I lock myself in my room wishing I didn't exist all day.

If you're one of those people (You likely know who you are.) Listen to my motto- (*Drake voice* Now she want a photo, you already know though, you only live once that's the motto nigga Yolo and we bout it erryday, erryday, erryday....)

EITHER BE MISERABLE WITH ME

OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I've had many many situations where people say shit after me complaining about shit just to make me more depressed, a lot of the time they say something among the lines of "same here." Then DIRECTLY AFTER they contradict it and there is a very VERY slim (shady) chance it's by accident. Examples: (These all have actually happened to me, and these are just some of the ones I remember. Though these exact words weren't used, (Especially since I'm gonna be calling them a hoe and stuff I don't have the balls to say in real life) it's pretty much exactly the same situation.)

Me: I wish I had people to talk to sometimes...

Hoe: Oh, me too... *Makes fake sobbing noises.*

Hoe: (Literally a two seconds later.) Oh! Look at this video of me and all my basic bitch friends doing shit and having fun!!!! Look at me and one of my boyfriends cuddling and shit! Look at me and my family actually being around and spending time with me!

Me: You're getting coal for Christmas because you're a hohoho... Bitch

Me: I wish I could have a party for my birthday...

Hoe: Oh! Look at these pictures from my birthday party! We had so much fun! We opened cake and ate presents!

Me: wut, bitch?

Me: Everyone else is going on vacation and shit, and I haven't been out of my house in literally years...

Hoe: Oh! We're going to Disneyland in three days! *Goes on basic phone with 1D background and brings up pictures.* Look! This is the fucking mansion we're staying in!!!

Me: You little pile of WALKING TRAS-

Hoe that doesn't even care about writing: I got my story recognized by the whole school.

Me: I recognized it too.... IT'S PURE SHIT.

Me: I wish I had a phone that actually worked. (which I do now, so its all good.)

Hoe: Look at my phone! My daddy paid 8365720$ dollars for it! It has a feature where you can turn it into a spaceship!

I wish I weren't such a jealous bitch. Legit if I were one of the seven sins (I ACCIDENTILY WROTE SITS) I'd be envy, and sloth comes in 2nd place.

I don't have much of a problem with people bragging about things, people are gonna be excited about stuff and wanna tell people, but its all in the timing. You gotta have some tact to it. If you were gonna tell me about it and then I complained tell me about it later... Or at least wait until its not the very next sentence after I said that.

There's a time and place for stuff, that applies to quite a few things. If someone tells you that their loved one passed, don't immediately go making a joke about death.

These things should be obvious... But these bitches have air where their brain should be.

Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I'm still working on it. I have a habit of doing a ton of stuff at once and then taking a long hiatus. I might start saving drafts and publishing them on a schedule or something.

I try to write at school, since I don't have a life anywhere else, but people look over my damn shoulder (Might be an individual rant about that.) And I don't want people confronting me in real life for the shiz I write on here. I have a feeling people would bully me more than they do now if they read my stuff, that's why I don't make my real name known or anything, along with security and stuff.

Thanks to those that are still sticking around!