4: Twitcams and phone calls

“Tonight is your final concert, Sam.” Danny said sighing

“Dannie Boy!! Don’t be sad! I’m staying here for a while, I’m going to record Believing, the new album, here which will take about 4 months. Then I have interviews and stuff for the next 6 months already planned! So I still have a long time to be here!” I said re-assuring him, he hates not being my body guard as much as he hates admitting it.

I decide to get on twitter since I still have a whopping 5 hours till I need to head to hair and makeup, might as well pass the time. I scroll through, retweeting and tweeting a little bit, then deciding to do a TwitCam I tweet about it then pull Savannah over and make sure my wig is in place before starting it.

“Hey guys!” Savannah and I say in unison then we both start giggling like crazy.

“We’re board so send in questions!” I smile looking at all of the things getting sent in.

Stasier4evs: Ana! I love you please give me a shout out!

“Hi, Stasier4evs! I love you too!”

I keep reading through them, laughing at some and giving people shoutouts, telling them I love them and thanking them for support. Until one catches my eye,

Harristasialuvr: You and Harry need to get together already! You would be so cuteee!!:)

“Okay, so I just have to clear this up. The One Direction boys are great, I just don’t prefer their music, anywho, I will not be dating Harry or any of them anytime soon! I’m sorry to crush your dreams but I just don’t like him and don’t think I will any time soon. I’m sorry”

I get a lot of replies about how cute we would be, and how sad it is that we aren’t already together. Some people calling me a liar and saying we’re already together, others were thanking me for not stealing their ‘future husband.’ I just laugh at them.

“Alright guys! We gotta go its almost time to go to hair and makeup! I’ll do a follow spree while I’m waiting to get all that done though!”

“WE LOVE YOUUU!!!!” Savannah and I yell in unison.

“Well, that was fu-“ I’m interrupted by Try Hard by 5 Seconds of Summer, which is my ringtone I quickly unlock my phone answering the call.

“Hello, this is One Direction’s manager. Is this Anastasia Taylor?” The random person on the other side of the phone asks

“Erm yes, how may I help you sir?” I reply kindly as much as I hate One Direction, I have to be nice to managers.

“Okay we need to meet you down at our office tomorrow at 2pm please.”

“Uhm okay…can you give me the address please?” He gives me the address and I hang up the phone

Well..that was strange.

(A/N)

Most of you probably already know what is going to happen in the next chapter but that's okay! Cause there will be things you don't expect in the future!

So my Wattpad name used to be Squirt_1333, I deleted that account then a few months later made Summerlynn112 now I've changed it again and now it's _DatWriterChick which I really really like. So just get used to it you guys.

I need a cool name to call you guys. Like snowflakes or something, but an author I know uses that one so I don't want to steal it. MY LITTLE PRETZELS! And if I get famous enough to have a fanbase you guys will be known as Pretzels:)

Okay well I love you my little Pretzels:)<3

xx _DatWriterChick xx