6: I decline!

“So, Ms. Taylor, let’s get right into it, shall we?” Mike asks.

“If we’re going to continue this meeting, I need you to call me Ana or Anastasia.” I say laughing and he just nods agreeing.

“So you might know why you’re in here? And maybe not. Well, Harry has been getting a bad rep lately and we need some plublicity anyway and it won’t hurt you to get anymore either right?”

“No of course not. Publicity is great.” I reply.

“Well, Ana, publicity is great, and Harry’s bad rep is not. He’s been all over the magazines, exiting bars almost every night, he’s been doing all the things he could do if he weren’t in the spot light all the time. Therefore, he needs a girlfriend and someone as beautiful as you would be perfect.” I start playing with the ends of my brunette wig like I do when I get nervous. “I would like to ask you to be his girlfriend.”

“NO! I will not do that! Not in a million years!” I yell at him standing up from my chair. Savannah grabs my arm squeezing it tightly telling me to calm down.

“I’m sorry that was rude okay can you excuse us for a moment?” He nods obviously shocked by what I just told him, anyone else would be all over being a hired girlfriend of Harry Styles but not this girl. Savannah and I step outside his office and I shut the door behind me.

“Sam, you need to chill out. We need to go back in there and figure out what’s in it for you. Okay? Admit it, you do need more publicity. You haven’t been on the cover of a magazine or ANYTHING in the past month! Even with all your concerts, you need this.” She says. It’s true the most publicity I’ve had were interviews and that’s not much, she’s right, I do need more publicity.

“Okay, I’ll do it.” I say walking back into Mike’s office.

“So have you decided what you are going to do?” Mike asks me as I sit down in his comfortable spinny chair.

“Yes, Mike, I have. I will be his girlfriend. But just to be clear we only have to do this while we’re in public, correct? I don’t have to act like his girlfriend when I’m chilling at his flat?”

“Correct. Only in public, it’s just a publicity stunt. In public you’re in love, in private you’re friends.” He clarifies.

“Well, I hate him so I don’t know exactly how this will work but okay I’ll try it.”

“Also, we need you to keep this a secret the only people to know are the boys, Savannah here, your dad, body guard, Paul and me, understood?” I nod agreeing as he hands me a contract to sign.

--

“Mike, where are we going?” I ask him as he leads us out to his car.

“Well first we’re going to go to your hotel, pick up your things then we’ll go to the boys’ flat and put it in your room.” He says casually

“Wait, woah, woah, woah, I never agreed to moving in with them!” I exclaimed.

“Actually you did, if you would’ve read the contract it obviously said that you will live with the boys willingly until the contract is terminated.” He says winking. Crap, I should’ve read that. I’ll regret it later.

“Well lets go shall we?” I groan stepping into the car as we head to the hell hole. I mean One Direction’s flat. The place I swore to never step foot in, the people I swore never to talk to. But hey? It’s all for publicity right?

(A/N)

HEY GUYS! SO IMMA TYPE IN CAPS TODAY CAUSE IM TOO LAZY TO PRESS THAT BUTTON XD HAHAHA OKAY SO ANYWAY I'M SUPER HYPER AND YEAH SO I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS...AND UM YEAH! OHH! HEY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5 READS! IT HONESTLY DOES MEAN A LOT TO ME, IT MEANS PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING IT! WOOHOO! OKAY SO I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY...

SO YESTERDAY I HAD TO GO TO THE DENTIST AND I HATE THE DENTIST ANYWAY I HAD TO GET MY BACK TOOTH FILLED AND THEY NUMBED MY MOUTH WITH A HUGE NEEDLE AND IT SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME! I HATE NEEDLES AND DENTISTS AND YESTERDAY I HAD BOTH! NOW MY MOUTH HURTS REALLY BAD...

OH AND TODAY I WAS PLAYING TETHER BALL WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND WE GOT LIKE TO THE END OF THE GAME AND SHE HIT IT REALLY HARD AND IT HIT ME IN THE FACE :( OH WELL I GOT HER BACK HEHEHE

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE...

I LOVE YOU MY PRETZELS!!!! :D :D :D :D

xx _DatWriterChick xx