Unexpected Welcome

Beep Beep Beep......
Ughhhh, I don't want to get up, just 5 more minutes. Hi my name is Robin Rihanna Fenty, but people cal me rihanna. I am 26 years old and I am a model, and I am singer also. I just recently moved to Los Angeles, California. Its not that bad, its really nice and very comfortable. But I can say this there is a lot of fine ass men in Cali. But I don't want to get caught up in all that boyfriend drama, I just wanna focus on me...

My phone rings, I go and see who is calling me. I look at my screen and see that it is my friend Nicki minaj. Now Nicki minaj had her own thing going on and she was killing it. She was a rapper and a pop star too, she is also a fashion icon. Loved what she was doing I was just too scared to tell her that I have a musical talent too. I never told anyone ever tho.
Nicki : RiRi, where u at girl. I am waiting down stairs.
Me: What are you talking about ?
Nicki: You have a photo shoot with Chris brown today let's go. Did u forget.
I jumped out of my bed so damn fast... Omg how could I forget, I have been waiting for a photo shoot with a sexy musician like Chris Brown in like forever. I didn't even have time for a shower so I just put on some tights, a white shirt and my black Louis Vuitton heels. Grabbed my makeup bag and headed down stairs.
Nicki: You forgot didn't you....
Me: Yeah, I am so sorry nicki.
Nicki : Don't tell me sorry tell Chris sorry, he called me about four times wondering where you were.
Me: Man, I know he is going to be pissed.
It took us 10 minutes to get there, and when he got there I could tell that Chris was mad, he had it all over his face.
Chris: Its about time. I have other things to do. My plan was not waiting here for 15 minutes. Nicki where is the girl that caused all of this mess today.
Wow him saying that about me kinda hurt my feelings, why was he so mean, he didn't seem like this on TV. Man, I am starting to get real bad vibes about him already.
Nicki: She is right here Chris, this is my girl rihanna.
I look up, and see that he was looking at me. I didn't know what to do.
Chris: Well, nice to meet you rihanna, even though we started ruff, I hope that in the end it all changes when I see those pictures.
Me: Oh, it will I promise. & sorry for being late.
Chris: No need for apologizes, let's just get to work.

Man the whole time I was doing the photo shoot I saw Chris brown looking at me. And it made me so damn scared and nervous. I just hoped he likes the pictures, cause I am trying my hardest of not letting him get to me.
An hour later......
Chris: Well that's a wrap
Everyone claps and tells me how good I was.
Nicki: Girl you killed it, and u looked so damn good. I made me look bad. (Nicki laughs).
Chris: Yeah, you was really good, I am really surprised. And now you have made me look at you differently. Thank you.
Me: I told you, that I was going to make you happy at the end of the day, its not like me to just be late on photoshoots. And I hope that you will have me on more of your photoshoots.
Chris: I will, matter of fact, come over to my house tomorrow so we can talk more about this photoshoot. Here is my number.
I gave him my phone, and he put his phone number in my phone, and his contact name was Chris is bae. Why would he put that as his contact name?. But I was just happy that I changed his mind about me.
Me: Okay thanks Chris. I will call you tomorrow.
Chris: Or you can call me tonight. (He smiles).
Me: Alright.
Nicki: I hope that call is for business only.
Chris: Of course, nothing more. (He winks).
I can see that Nicki was getting a little mad, so I started walking towards the door. Nicki followed.
Nicki: So what did he put in your phone ?
Me: Oh, just his business number.
Nicki: I hope so, cause I don't want you getting caught with his bull.