Drake's Confession

When I got back home, I seen my parents laying on the couch together watching Empire. The look on their faces was amazing, only if I could find that in someone. I went upstairs to my room, and texted drake, I was surprised that he didn't call or text me today. So I did it.
    Drake: Hello
Me: Hey, Stranger long time No see. Where have you been. You didn't call or text me. Are u okay?
   Drake: Yeah, I am fine, I just don't wanna be a bargain, you have alot on your plate right now. But.... if you don't mind I have business trip I have to go to, it's in Hawaii though, I don't wanna go alone, do you mind coming?
   Me: WHAT!!!! ME OF COURSE I WANNA COME, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, I NEVER BEEN IN HAWAII BEFORE, OMG!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!...
   It got quite for a moment...
Drake: What did you say?
I smiled....
Me: Nothing...
  Drake: No No, as I recalled you said that " you love me so much" is that true, did you really mean that?
   Me: Hey look drake, please don't ask me that question right now, please don't make me say it.
    Drake: Well, since you won't say it I will, rihanna I think I love you, no I don't think I know that I love you, and I will make sure that I will find your love.
    Me: What you said sounds like it needs to be put in a song.
  Drake: I am already one step ahead of you. I will see you tomorrow.
   Me: Okay, Drake I will look forward to seeing you tomorrow .
   The rest of the day was chill, I went to bed and I didnt wake up till the next morning, all I know is that while I was dreaming I was dreaming about drake, about what he said to me on the phone " I think I love you rihanna, no I don't think I know that I love you, and I will make sure that I will find your love". Those words just kept circling inside my head, I think I am in love with drake, key word " Think" I don't know for sure, but we will find out how I really feel tomorrow when we got HAWAII together!!!!!!!!