Off To Hawaii

The day is gonna be sooooo exciting today, I swear drake knows how to change my mood, and make me feel better. I get a huge bag of luggage and pack bathing suits, underwear, shirts, shorts, sunscreen, and of course make up.
     When I am finished, Drake is already downstairs waiting for me, it's 11:25 AM, my parents are still sleep so I just gave them a kiss, and left. When I get outside, Drake is already waiting for me in his car, he gets out and puts my luggage in the trunk, I get in the car and we pull off.
     While we are in the car, I am just imagining what Hawaii looks like, is it really beautiful like in the TV commercials. I just can't wait...
     Drake: What you thinking about?
   Me: Hawaii, and what you said to me last night.
   He smiles..
I want you to know, that I am serious about what I said to you yesterday. Oh and while we are in Hawaii you got a job to do for me.
   I look at him confused....
Me: What job, modeling?
  Drake: No, not really but that's gonna be included,  do you really know what it is?
    Me: Yeah, you can tell me now.
Drake: Ok, we are writing gonna write a song, and make a video. I already have the lyrics, and the name of the song is Take Care. It's an amazing song. And I can only see you singing it, what do you think?
   Me: Okay, I wanna hear it.
Drake: Alright, I have the beat, the lyrics is with the producer in Hawaii. You ready.
   Me: Yeah...
   He takes out his phone, and clicks on a song, once it comes on I am in love with it.

When it's done, I look up at him, and shake my head..
  Me: Yeah...... I LOVE IT, THAT'S GONNA BE A HIT.
    Drake: Just like the last one.
    Me: What are you talking about?
Drake: Our song What's My Name, is number 5 on the Hip Hop and R&B charts.
    I looked at him with wide eyes
  Me: WHAT!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! OMG!!!
   Drake laughs so hard, I am screaming and jumping, and everything.
     Me: Well, this song right here gonna be number 1.
   Drake reached for my hand and he grabbed it, he kept rubbing his thumb against my skin. It didn't even feel weird, he was doing that the whole way until we got to the airport.
        Once we got to the airport, we didn't even go inside, we walked behind the airport, to a private jet.
     Drake: You ain't a normal girl, so you don't get normal treatment.
     I laughed so hard, no one never said that to me. He walked me up to the ramp, and we sat down next to each other. He ordered champagne, and Chicken Alfredo, with a side of streamed broccoli.  Sooo good, omg you guys just don't know. The plane took off, and we was on our way to Hawaii. The whole ride there we was telling each other stories about our childhood. We laughed, and cried, but most of all, we enjoyed ourselves. Being with drake changes me, he makes me happy, and he isn't nothing like Chris. Thank you God for a guy named Drake...... Thank you.