Drake P.O.V

I was in the middle of talking to my video director for the upcoming song that me and Rihanna made, when she called me. At first i was happy to hear her voice since i left her so many damn messages, but when I found out why she was calling me i got so angry.
That bitch ass nigga Chris Brown put his hands on her. I knew he had a probelm witg me, he mad cause I kissed his girl, but he took out his anger on Rihanna which is not acceptable.
I hopped in my car so damn fast, and drove to his damn house. By the time i pulled up, I texted Rihanna and told her to come outside.
Me: Rihanna, come outside i am waiting for you.
Rihanna: Okay, i am coming.
Me: Matter of fact let me go and come and get you.
Rihanna: No, drake i dont want you to get caught up in this, i am just trying to leave and get to the hospital as quick as possible.
Me: Nah, i will be waiting at the door.
I get out of my car and wait outside of the door like i said i was going to. I hear the door knob turn and Rihanna comes out, just the look of her face makes me want to beat the hell out of Chris, i walk past her and enter Chris's house.
Me: Yo, Chris, where your ass at!!!
Rihanna pulls on my arm telling me to come on, but i dont move. And i sure dont move when i see chris coming out of a room, i start walking towards him, but Rihanna pulls me back. I stopped but i said something that i will make sure will happen.
Me: Chris, So this is what you doing now, beating up women. Nah nigga come beat up me. When i see your ass again, you better be ready, cause this is twice she stopped me from beating your ass, but it wont happen again. I promise that.
Chris doesnt say anything he just looks at me. That nigga dont know what he just did, but he is going to find out real fucking soon. I am going to bet on that shit....