An Unwelcome Surprise

As Drake pulls into my driveway I see someone sitting in front of my house.
As we get closer I see that it is a guy. I get out of the car, I get a little scared.
Me: Hello, who are you Sir, and what do you want.
He raises up his head and started running to me. He gives me a hug.
The Guy: Omg, its you its really you.
Me: Sir, who are you. Please get off of me.
The Guy: You dont remember me. Robyn, I am your father.
Just hearing those words gave me goosebumps. What the hell was my father doing here. He hasnt been in my life for 12 years, why show up now. Drugs and Alcohol was his happiness.
Me: What are you doing here.
Drake comes out of the car.
Drake: Is everything ok.
Me: Yeah, this is my father. They one who ran out on me and my brother when we was kids. Matter of fact where is my brother. He was supposed to be with you.
My dad looks down at the ground.
Dad: Robyn, your brother died two years ago. He got in a car accident.
Me: WHAT!!
Dad: Yea, I am sorry.
Me: NO ONE TOLD ME, THAT WAS MY BROTHER, AND NO ONE TOLD ME. THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS THINKING THAT HE WAS IN THE ARMY, BUT NO HE WAS DEAD.
I started to cry, how come no one told me. He was my brother, someone had to tell me.
I got out my keys, and opened the front door to my house. As soon as I opened the door, I fell to the floor.
I had lost my brother, and it has been two years now. I feel sick to my stomach. I know the Doctor told me to relax, but how could I with a situation like this.
Drake helps me get up from off the floor, he lays me on the couch.
Dad: Well, who is this gentlemen?
Me: Dad, this is my good friend Drake, Drake this is my dad.
Drake: Nice, to meet you
Dad: Nice to meet you, ummm are you the guy...
Drake: Oh, no Sir, that was not me at all. I would never do that. Thats Chris Brown that you are talking about.
Dad: Oh, well, how is your face feeling.
He walks closer to me, and I smell alcohol on his breath.
Me: Have you been DRINKING...
Dad: What, of course not. I had quite 2 months ago.
Me: DAD, YOUR A FUCKING LIAR, I CAN SMELL IT ON YOUR BREATH, YOU DIDN'T COME HERE TO SEE IF I WAS OKAY, YOU ONLY CAME FOR A PLACE TO STAY!!!
I look at him angry, how could he lie to my face like that. Thats the dad that I always knew, the one that would lie in your face, and choose alcohol and drugs over his own kids.
I look over at Drake, his head looking at the ground, I could tell that he feels uncomfortable. So i just stopped talking to my dad. .
Me: You can sleep in the guess room, but only for this week. I have things that I have to do, and I dont trust you to be in my house alone.
Dad: Ok, thats fine.
Drake: Rihanna, I will come and see you tomorrow. You too have a good night. It was nice meeting you Sir.
Dad: Call me Rob, and it was nice meeting you too Drake.
Drake walks over to me and gives me a kiss on my forehead, then he turns around and walks out the door.
I get off the couch and start heading upstairs to my room. I dont say a word, to my father, I just keep walking. When I get to my room, I go to my bathroom and look at my mirror. My face looked like it was healing but I will never forget what happened.
I lay in my bed, and started to doze off. While I was sleeping I kept remembering the events that hapened earlier. From Chris beating me up, to Drake rescuing me, me blacking out in the hospital bathroom, Giving me his OVO chain, Drake saying that he loves me, to my dad just popping out of nowhere. It was just so much going on that I woke up in the middle of the night, in a pool of cold sweat. I had a feeling that it will be a while until, I can forget all of this....