Caught Red Handed

I wake up the Next Morning, and I see that the police has put a warrant out for Chris, and arrest him. I honestly didn't know how I felt. I wasn't happy and I wasn't sad. So I guess that's what's best for him, since this is his second time putting his hands on a female.
I got to the bathroom, and look at my face it looks good as new like the doctor said, but there are some scars like under my eyes and on the bottom of my lip, but it's okay. I was about to hop in the shower until I heard a knock on my door. I go down stairs to see who it was. When I open my door, I see the police, and I was surprised at why they are here.
Me: Good Morning Officer's, how may I help you.
Officer : Good Morning, Miss. Fenty. We are here to take a few pictures of your face and to tell you that you have a court date tomorrow. Its for the abuse that Chris Brown had done to you.
Me: Umm, okay. Well what time is it and where is the place.
Officer: It will be a 10:00, but you should come 15 minutes early cause of traffic, and the court place is at the plaza, down by Hollywood Boulevard. Do you know how to get there.
Me: Yes, I do. Thank you officer's, would you like to come in and take the pictures.
Officer: Yes, please thank you.
They walk inside, and grabbed a camera out, of a bag. They took for pictures of my face. And they left. I really didn't want to see Chris Brown tomorrow, I really wasn't ready to face him. But I would ask Drake to come with me, I am pretty sure he wouldn't mind.
I walked into the guess room, to see if my father was still sleep. And when I entered the room, he was snorting something. As I got a closer look I seen that it was COCAINE...
Me: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!!
When I said that my dad jumped up, and wiped his nose.
Dad: Oh, it's nothing babygirl. Just some medicine the doctor gave to me.
I rushed over to where he was sitting, and snatched the cocaine from him. I started hitting him, in his chest.
Me: YOU ARE A LIAR, AND YOU ARE A DEAD BEAT, WHY WOULD U EVER DO THIS IN MY HOUSE. THE COPS WAS JUST HERE, YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE. NOW!!!!!!!
I was so mad at my father that he was doing this at my house. It showed that my father still doesn't give a fuck about me, he only cares about himself, still....
Dad: Rihanna, please I have nowhere else to go. I am sorry, you can't kick me out. I am sorry Rihanna.
Me: No, dad just leave. You are causing so much stress on me. And I can't take it anymore. You was never around when I was a kid. And you shouldn't be here now. Just leave....
My dad looked at me and shook his head. He grabbed his bag, and started to walk out. He turned around and looked at me. Then he walked out of the door. I cannot allow him to do drugs in my house. That's unacceptable. And I will be damned if I lose everything I worked my ass for because my father thinks about only himself. So I had nothing else to do but kick him out. But the thing that is rely getting to me is the way he left.
That look that he gave me before he let me when I was 7, was the same look he just gave me. And the way I felt was the same way, I felt when I was 7, empty and alone. And once again my father had walked out of my life, but this time it was because of me........