Chris's Past

My life wasnt always glorious. I have had a horrible childhood. My father left,when i was three and my mom was left to raise me by herself. Since my mom had to work three jobs just to make ends meet, she would have my older cousins watch me. Well what she didnt know is that they werent responsible enough to watch a eight year old. They would get high, and watch a ton of adult films. And i would be there watching them have a good old time. Now since my cousins were boys they didnt mind me watching do the things they did.
And my mom didnt even know that these things where happening so she is paying them for bullshit ass babysitting. Which lead to me losing my virginity at eight years to a 15 year old girl. And that lead to me selling drugs, and drinking. And one night that all changed because i was smoking too much weed and drinking too much. This all happened 7 years ago.
7 years ago......
I was at a house party with my then girlfriend Maya. Me and maya have been in a off and on relationship for 2 years now. And i am getting tired off all of her bullshit.
Maya: Chris, can we leave please you are high and i know how you get when you get that way...
Me: Maya, shut the hell up. Damn all you do is bitch and wine. I am buzzed right now and i dont wanna hear your shit right now. Just go get a couple of drinks and you should be fine. Go now.
Maya looks at me, with a concerned face, but she gets up and goes and get her a couple of drinks. I sit there high as hell and drink my beer. Since i was drinking so much beer, i had to go use the bathroom. I come back and i see Maya grinding on a one of these niggas i go to school with.
Me: So what the fuck is your problem. You my girl not this bum ass nigga.
Maya: First off all he is not a bum ass nigga, and his name is Calvin. And i was just dancing.
Calvin: You know you should watch your mouth homie, you dont know me...
Pshh
I punched Calvin in the face, and i kept on going.
Pshh, Pshh, Pshh
I was so damn mad, like who the hell does he think he is talking too. I am not the one nigga.
Maya: Chris, Chris stop !!!! You are going to hurt him.
Maya pulled me from my shirt, i turned around and started beating her up. I punched her in the face and started pulling her hair.

People in the house: Yo, chris stop you are hurting her, stop man stop !!!Maya is screaming at the top of her lungs, Calvin is crying like a little bitch, and i got 6 niggas trying to pull me off of Maya

Maya is screaming at the top of her lungs, Calvin is crying like a little bitch, and i got 6 niggas trying to pull me off of Maya. Out of nowhere i hear the cops siren. I am still on top of Maya and i keep on punching her.
Cops: Freeze, get off of the girl now, or me will taze you.
I didnt give a fuck about what the cops wanted me to do. I kept on punching Maya. They had to taze me in order for me to stop and get off of her. Man, i dont know what happened after that. I just blacked out.
All I remember is that i was in court and my mom bailed me out. But, she was really mad because the money was for the rent. Man, she beat the hell out of me when we got home, and she kicked me out of the house... I went to Maya house to see if she would let me crash at her place, and she didnt open the door. That was the last time I saw Maya. I didnt have anywhere else to go so i slept in a train station, it was the worst but thats how i got discovered. So, i thank my mom for kicking me out. But the Maya situation kills me because its the past, and i hate when people bring it up. I have changed, only if they could understand. And i wonder how Maya is doing, i never got a chance to say sorry. But i truly am...