Chapter 1

~~One month earlier~~

College dorm room ten fifteen pm Friday.

"Amy, Greg and I are going to kristophers wanna come?" I ask Her with hope shinning in my eyes and She sees this and laughs.

"I'm sorry Laicey I can't Andrea's in and wants to spend time together." She tells me and I pout.

"Awe okay I'll tell Isaac you said hello cause you know He'll ask about you." We both smile and hug one another and say see you on Monday.

"Ready to go babe?" Greg asks me as I turn around and smile at Him.

"Yes let's go pick up out nephew and get back here before midnight." Kristopher is Isaac's dad and my brother-in-law, He takes care of Isaac all by Himself with help from Greg and I because my sister took off to Las Vegas and has never come back. When we get there I can hear Isaac and Kristopher talking.

"When's Aunt Laicey and Uncle Greg coming Daddy?" He asks getting upset.

"Soon Isaac, soon I promise." Kristopher replies back with a chuckle. I sneak through the door and yell "SURPRISE!!" Kristopher saw us so He wasn't scared at all, Isaac jumped about five feet in the air with a shriek.

"Aunt Laicey you scared me!" He says while running up to me and giving me a bear hug. Greg and Kristopher take Isaac's things outside to the car and then I look at Kristopher.

"Same time as usual till Sunday night?" He nods and then gives Isaac a hug and kiss.

"See you Sunday little man." He says to Isaac with a smile.

"See you Sunday daddy." Isaac says back. It takes a half hour to get back to our apartment and we weren't even there for five minutes and Isaac fell asleep on the couch so Greg picks Him up and puts Him in His little bed and covers Him up then we snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie but fall asleep half way through. When we wake up in the morning it's my worst nightmare come to life.