Chapter 10

I decide to just stay in the RV for awhile  and enjoy the break away from Shane, I overheard Dale tell him he's not allowed in or near the RV.

I look out the window to see where Isaac is and notice Shanes got a nice, big bright red spot from where my boot connected with his face. It makes me happy knowing I dealt some damage to him.

He sees me in the window and heads over to the door but I blovk him from coming inside.

Isaac see Shane walking over but runs in front of him so he's in between Shane and I.

"Don't even think about hurting my Aunt Laicey mister or you'll be sorry. No one is gonna hurt her again while I'm around." Isaac says with such conviction, being serious but I couldn't help but find it adorable that he was protecting me.

Shane nods at him then looks up at me and see my lip.

"Oh my... I'm sor.." He starts but I cut him off.

"I don't want to talk to you right now, go away." I tell him, keeping my voice low.

"All I want to do is..." he begins but I cut Him off again.

"I've only known you for almost a month and I already know you can't do what someone asks you. Don't try to apologize, it's way too soon for that, please leave Shane." I say as I pat Isaac on the head before he runs off towards Uncle Jim. I turn around and shut the screen door before walking over to the bed and laying down.

"Laicey..." Shane says still standing outside the door. I let out a frustrated sigh as I throw my hands up to cover my face and continue to lay there.

"I said go away and you're still here. How much more of a hint do you need? Leave me alone Shane or I'm going to do somethjng worse than my boot upside your head this time." I say then hear him huff as he walks away.

Once I was sure he was gone I finally start to relax.

Daryl walks in and see me laying in bed so he walks over and lays down with me, cuddling up and pulling me close to him.

"Hello Darling." I say with a smile.

"Hello Beautiful." He replies back while smiling before he gently kisses me.

"You look exhausted." He says, a hint of worry in his voice.

"I was.. but not anymore." I answer back with a mischievous smirk on my face. He chuckles and gently kisses me again.

(Not going into details)

Some time later I end up with Daryls shirt on while he remained shirtless as we cuddle.

"Do you think they know?" He motions towards to group outside.

"Oh yeah, they know and if they don't they will when I walk outside wearing your shirt" I say laughing before kissing him and he smiles.

"Oh well, it's none of their business anyways." He says as he holds me closer.