II.

Anastasia POV

The pressure of my heart pumping my blood begin feeling it's gonna burst, the feel of my heart wanting to dropped when the first thing in my sight was Harry. He stood there looking completely different, not big change but his eyes weren't glowing and no blood.

"Look who's awake". He smiled coming towards the room that's till I shut the door right on his face.

My mind now began to figure out that this wasn't my room, it wasn't a dream, this was really happening. My body jumped when a fist smashed into the door without any marks, the hand grabs the lock to the door and unlocks it. The door swings open to reveal Harry again, his expression had darken.

"Barely even ten am and your becoming a pain in my ass".

"No! Get away from me"! I place my hands up falling to my knees hiding my face within my hands.

"Geez calm down. Liam get in here, she's already annoying me". Harry moved out the way walking in two more strangers. Wait, the one name Liam he was the last person I saw in my dream.

"Shut up Harry. Hey now, I know this must be very overwhelming but we won't hurt you. My name is Liam, you are"?

Liam held out his hand offering to help me up.
I look at his palm than up at him seeing that he was only trying to help.

"Anastasia". Grabbing his hand, on my feet in a room full with strangers.

"Right now Anastasia, you are probably wondering why you are here and not dead". He spoke looking at Harry with a glare.

"I don't understand how I'm alive yes, but I'm guessing you guys are vampires"?

"Ding Ding! We have a winner". Harry joked

Liam rolled his eyes, "We couldn't make it any obvious than it already was. Right now that you know this is where we need you to understand. You must stay with us, until we figure out what to do with you".

"What, why can't you just release me? Listen Liam I was drunk when Harry found me, it be the best excuse to use if you let me go. I'll tell them I wonder off and fell asleep somewhere else, please just let me go". I plead

Liam sighed pinching his nose bridge shaking his head.

"We can't risk it love. I'm sorry but you must remain here".

I stood quiet, there wasn't going to be any other option for me. It was already settle once they brought me back to life, actually how was it possible to bring me back?

"Wait, can you explain how I'm still alive? I mean after Harry drank my blood and left me to die I shouldn't have survived".

"Well when me and Niall found you in the basement we already thought Harry had killed you. Seeing the amount of blood you lost we both assume you'd be dead. That's till you said for us to save you". He explained, it didn't really answer all my question but I'll take what I can.

I walked to the bed and sat on the edge, Liam joined to sit beside me.

"I healed your wounds, but we left you alone in Louis's room. We didn't know if you'd wake up, it's been two days since the incident".