III.

Michaela POV

"Care to explain again to exactly what has happened since I've been gone"? I ask Liam upstairs after meeting the human girl. He sits on the bed giving a long sigh before shaking his head.

Taking a seat next to him, lying his head on my lap while I run my fingers in his hair.

"Zayn and Harry thought it be a good idea to go into town to hunt. Usually we just stick to the woods when hunting yet the two idiots thought different".

"Of course, so did they just find her and expect what? We just use her until she eventually dies on us"? Asking while my hands keep busy in his hair.

Liam sits up after "she was dying though, that's what Niall and I thought when we found her in the basement".

"She asked me to not let her die. The most I did was heal the bite marks but she had lost a lot of blood is assume she'd die afterwards. We lied her in Louis's room giving two days thinking she wouldn't make it. But she did survive M, none of us thought she'd wake up, yet here we are". My eyes glared a little, that's till I have a vision.

_Future vision_

It's cold, snow making contact with the ground seeing in the distance a couple. A man and woman walking down the street looking at the houses.

Changing scene I'm inside a house, hearing a woman sing along with a baby's cry.

_vision ending_

"Michaela? Baby are you okay"? Looking up to see Liam holding my hands eyes worried.

Shaking it off, I nod letting go of his hands thinking not much about the vision yet it was strange to have one this random.

"Well that's surprising she survived, so what is she living here now"?

"For now, I don't know what else to do". Liam says looking at his phone.

We can't really do anything at this moment, I should look at this in a good way. I'm not the only girl in this group anymore, still I feel bad for the poor girl. I'll just see where this goes, hopefully in the mean time we could be friends.
Leaving our room I head back to the kitchen, I see Louis and Niall but no sign of Anastasia.

"Hey guys, where'd Anastasia go"?

"She was just here".

"I believe she had went off to use the restroom, either that or she's hiding in Louis's room". Niall mentions looking up at his phone while Louis is twitting on Twitter.

Turning around I walk back up the stairs, brows frowning why does Louis have a hole in his door? I shake it off and open the door, just like that she wasn't here either.

"Liam"! Quickly he appears beside me.

"She must've ran off".

"No shit, I don't think she get far though".

We run to the kitchen notifying the guys, it was easy to recognize her scent. Easily tracking her Liam tells Harry to get her back. He sighs arms crossed, "I'll find Anastasia but let's give her a head start before I do". Smirking at us, I glare eyes glowing.