VI.

Harry POV

"Har-."

I licked the blood from my lips while her eyes closed, and the body went limp within my arms. I picked her up bridal style lying the lifeless body on my bed. About to place a kiss on her forehead but stopped, when I walk out of the room, the first person to see in front of me was Zayn.

"Hey Harry, you'd go out for a hunt without me, lad"? Zayn asked, smiling, but his expression changed instantly when the scent of her blood filled his nostrils.

I blocked him from opening the door, "Harry, what did you do"? Zayn pushed pass me and stood there frozen backing out the room silent.

I wiped the rest of her blood off my chin, Zayn turned to me and shook his head. "After what emotions I felt coming from you for her, you still wanted her dead. For what cause through"? He said right then walked off downstairs when things couldn't get worse Michaela and Louis came up the stairs while Zayn pushes to pass the two.

"What's his problem"? Michaela and Louis both look back at him but spot me standing there. When they appeared, I close the door and turn to walk the other direction.

Figured that they'd ask me where's Anastasia before I could get away. "Harry, have you seen Anastasia? Josephine mentions that she was gonna use your bathroom to change". Michaela walks over smiling, I shake my head looking away from the two.

"No she left, I walked in to grab my phone at the time we parted ways." I shrug, Louis's eyes looked at me but walking away wasn't the best idea since they both got a whiff of her blood. Michaela walked towards my bedroom while Louis grabbed me by my shirt angrily.

"Tell me you didn't do it," Louis shouts in my face, I stare at him but turn towards Michaela who walks back falling to the floor.
She covers her mouth to silence the cries. Tears slide down her pale, freckled cheeks.

Louis let's go of my shirt and walks to the door only to stand there silently. Liam comes up the steps with Tom and Josephine. Josephine rushes to Michaela side while Liam walks over to Louis standing there.

"Harry, what have you done"? Josephine says, holding Michaela.

"She was a problem that I dealt with," I spoke glaring at everyone who looked at me, surprised.

Niall walks pass me to join the group, "and killing her was the best choice? The fuck is wrong with you".

I'm pushed against the wall by my best mate eyes glowing. "You didn't have to kill her"! Louis yells in my face slamming me into the wall. I punch him which makes his grip loosen, Niall gets in between us. His eyes are glowing, making me and Louis fall to the floor; the electric pulse in my body makes me drop to my knees.

"Enough," Niall says, staring at us with a severe expression.

Turning away, I had to do it, and she would've been trapped here and die. It's not what I wanted for her; she was suffering here. Liam walks out with the corpse in his arms, giving the body to the girls. Seeing the sadness in all of their eyes, it made me think for a moment of how selfish they were to keep her here. Liam kneels, placing his hand on the puncher wounds I left open.

She lied in the arms of the people who wanted her here, selfish assholes who don't think of what she wanted. I did them and her a favor, walking to the stair rail I jump over landing on the floor. Walking into the kitchen to grab an apple, I bite into the fruit sitting down thinking about what could've happened if I never took her.

Zayn walks in sitting beside me, "did you do this for her? Or yourself,".

"Both." I take another bite staring away from the look Zayn was giving me.