VIII.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Adult Sexual contact will be written in detail the next chapter. If you are reading this under the age 18 or younger I warn you now. Other than that continue on my readers ************************************

Niall POV

It's Thursday of the week, a lot has happened. Mainly just us talking about the move and how exciting it's going to be leaving this house, we got a place in a different city, I believe it's because we have Anastasia. I will say though, Josephine has been acting a bit odd lately. Her and Tom have decided they'll be leaving next week, everyone is acting like it doesn't bother us, but it does.

"Could you please tell me why she decided to leave so soon after all"? Anastasia asks sitting beside me, we walked out and got lost in the forest. We just connected, I know it's selfish to say this, I'm happy she's here. It's rare to have a female friend that's not a monster like me.

I shrug, kicking a leg upward making a weird noise. Anastasia lets out a sigh before standing straight up.

"I don't understand people sometimes".

"Yeah, neither do I. Which is why I don't fuss about it, like you are doing right now".

She pouts crossing her arms, copying posture and facial expression.

"Well, good news is we are moving to a new place. I'm sorta upset about leaving everything behind but! I'm happy I'll have you guys at least".

The sky was gray, we knew it was going to rain, so we decided to head back home. Walking back I have my hands behind my head listening to Anastasia talk about the new subject. Louis has been hanging out with us this whole week expect today. Other than Josephine leaving so soon Harry has improved on his behavior. I believe the only reason for that is because the human girl stays with him. Honestly, if it wasn't anymore obvious I would definitely say Harry has a thing for Anastasia. A drop of rain hit the side of my cheek, looking up seeing the sky fill with endless amounts of water drops falling down upon us.

"Ahh"!!! Anastasia yells, I laugh watching as she uses her hands to be the cover that's not provided.

My eyes begin to glow, lighting emerges from my hands thus being the signal. Pointing up with both hands the electricity sparks from my shoulders up into the gray sky. Having a gift like this came in handy, that's when you know how to use it. First time I discovered my gift was a year after my creator had made me. It was slightly painful because I didn't know how to control them, to keep myself and everyone around me from harm. When making it home right before stepping inside I'm stopped.

"Woah! Did you just cast a lightening bolt"? Anastasia asks, I stand there with a smirk on my face creating a little string of electricity between my thumb and pointer finger.

"Yeah, whenever a storm happens, I can make lightening happen. It's optional, I rarely ever do it because the weather here is the same almost everyday".

"Does it hurt"? Anastasia's brows frown, it use to hurt me, but I'm cable of controlling them now.

"Use too, not anymore. C'mon let's get inside and change before you caught a cold". Motioning her to go before me, opening the door we enter to see some of the house empty. We've started packing already, it's sorta weird seeing some of the place empty. Liam had a hard time explaining to housing about how the kitchen got destroyed. Anastasia rushes up the steps, by the third step she stops to turn to me.

"Let's watch a movie in your room Niall! Something scary, I'll make the popcorn when I changed". Nodding she continues to rush up the steps, entering my room I've got a few boxes not much though, only about five of them are packed.