VII.

Louis POV

        It's been four days since the argument, neither Harry or I have talked to one another since. Same with Anastasia no conversation, we would share the bed, but she's been sleeping on the couch, due to the destruction we caused to our kitchen, so we're moving. Liam had agreed to let Anastasia have her room. I don't see why we can't fix the kitchen. My eyes catch the girl I'm falling for in front of me, she's been getting comfortable with being around us. Happier, I would define what she's been feeling. Michaela and Josephine have opened her eyes and heart. I'm taken out of thought once my phone rings, seeing that it's my mate.

"Hello,"? I answer

"Hey, do you think that I could move in with you and the boys? I know things have been different because of me moving, but I'm ready Louie".

Gabriella and I have separated for a year, and when we discovered each other, I didn't feel that spark that every couple talks about when they found their mate. Although I didn't feel it, you can tell by the moon turning red whenever their mate is near. Surprising yes, it did turn red, but I don't particularly feel it. Well, after we found each other, she didn't contact very comfortable to be with me right away.

"Louis,"? She called

"Oh yeah, we'll be moving to a new place so it'll be new for both of us love." Hearing through the other side, her giggle, I hung up after the conversation died to us talking and to me only making her laugh.

Don't get me wrong she's beautiful, and I'm fortunate to have found her sooner. I find myself outside now, honestly didn't want anyone to hear on our conversation, I walked off into the forest to get lost, found a stump that I sat my ass down — thoughts about this girl who isn't my mate. C'mon Tomlinson, talk to her, what's the worse that can happen? She could ignore you, tell you she never wants to speak to you again. I like her though, could we even have feelings for someone else who isn't our mate? I know someone who can answer these questions.

With the ability to call one another I call for Josephine, in a flash she appears looking flawless as always, no sweat or a hair out of place. If anyone knows about this feeling it's her; she smiles, taking a seat on the stump with me.

"You know Zayn is the one with powers that are love and desire"? She says, taking a seat, I nod, letting out a long sigh.

"Yeah, but I have a question for you about having feelings for someone who isn't your mate." Biting my tongue, she'll scold me for this, but the unexpected happened.

"I knew it! You like Anastasia". She shouts excitedly

She jumps in my arms, bouncing all happy. Confused, she's not angry or disappointed? I would think she'd tell me that it's best not to further the conversation.

"Louis, me and you both know it'll be cute if you two became a thing."

I stopped her from continuing forward and had her sit on the stump, "Josephine, I have a mate." Her smile had faded once I mention Gabriella, explaining the whole story about us, Josephine remains silent the entire time.

She bites her lip standing up, "maybe you should give you and Gabriella a chance."

"Wait, you just said- "I know, but Gabriella is the one. What I said early was different cause I didn't know". Josephine frowns, shaking her head, and it made my heart swell in pain.

"Look, Louis." She waited, hesitated by what she was going to say next. "You know the history between Harry and me. We loved each other so much. It felt like I was cloud 9 when we were together. Truly believed he was the one for me; he was my mate. Until that night, remember when we decided to go to the lake mid-July"? She asks me, I nod in response only for her to continue with the story.