XII.

Harry POV

"Sir? Are you alright"?

I was in front of someone's home. Standing before me was a fireman, a bunch of them gather around some rushing behind me and a few trying to put out the flames.

Inspecting myself I noticed red specks that are all along my shirt and hands.

"Are there others in the house"? He asked, I nodded eyes connecting with his.

Compelling the man his expression draws blank, "I'm leaving here and the couple who lived here died. Make that part of the report".

"Okay".

Once the house fell I made my way back home,
even with the help of her own parents I still can't find Anastasia.

Instantly I'm back, even her parents didn't know where she is, crossing them off my list. The next person to know is Niall. Someone in this house knows where she is, they just refuse to tell me.

"Hey Harry, what's you doing out here"? Standing outside the front entrance was Niall and Michaela both analyzing me.

The small amount of rage within my mind and heart darken. I grabbed hold of Niall's throat roughly, lifted off the ground. Michaela's reaction is quick to trying to break my grip while Niall holds onto my hand trying to keep me from taking his head off.

"HARRY LET GO"! Michaela shouts beside us, Niall's eyes change in the corner of my eye.

With a huge amount of power Niall releases a bolt through his hands into my arm. The pain breaking my grip and allowing him to get away.
I should've thought about this long hard, someone in this god forsaken house knows where she is.

"Where is she Michaela"? I shout

After I'm finished with Niall, she'll be the next one who'll have to talk.

Niall gets in front of Michaela, "Harry you are insane! We don't know anymore than you". Michaela trying to keep calm, jaw clenched in frustration my eyes glare at the two.

"Bullshit, how can I trust you guys"!? Angrily I rush charging at Niall first.

He puts his arms up like a shield, releases the glowing black mist with all of my anger put into this one hit happens to make a crack into Niall's shield. With a cocky grin on his face a small amount of blood drips down his nose. Drawing back my fist I form the mist around my fist into a sharp dagger. I come back with more power another blow shattering the shield.

Quickly Niall uses his own body to create a barrier between me and Michaela. I pull away staring as he falls to his side. Michaela stands there in fear hands covering her mouth tears sliding down. I step over Niall's body towards Michaela who's shaking with fright.

She puts up her hands with the velvet color tears coming down, "Har-Harry please, I don't know! None of us know where Anastasia is"! My hand grabs hold of hers, the black mist appearing around us. Like a tornado we are surrounded, Michaela's eyes look at me with nothing but fear.

"Please". She cries, Michaela drops to her knees whimpering before me.

The way she looks right now, this was all too familiar. The scene changed once I blinked and there she appeared. The human girl I yearn to have in my arms again. She looked up at me with tears, in that very moment the emotions that fueled my rage disappeared. I felt the pain once more, and yet again she had me on my knees.