Chapter 29

NIALL
When I got home I called Kathleen to tell her I made it home safely. I just couldn't stay at that party any longer and listen to Harry belittle me in front of everyone. It's stupid what this whole thing is about, but like Kathleen said, I bruised his ego a bit. But I had enough of my dad treating me like I had no brain in my head. I sure wasn't gonna set back and let Harry do it also. I just went strait to bed when I got home. Ignoring all texts and calls. When Sunday morning rolled around I got up and had a bit of breakfast. It was still a bit cool out for being mid June so I went for a mid-morning run to clear my head. When I get home I decide to call Louis and chat with him a bit. I am thinking about going home to London for a week to just get away. I know, I shouldn't run from my problems. Trust me, If I was running from them I wouldn't be going back home to face more. I just need..something. Whatever it may be. When I call Louis I tell him that I am thinking of coming home for a bit. He tells me that I could stay with him and Liam if i wanted to.

"What? Liam?", I say a bit shocked. "You live with Liam now?", I say trying not to get my hopes up.

"Well more like he lives with me, but..yeah", He says a bit happily. I could tell he had one of his eye wrinkling smiles on his face.

"Okay. Sounds great then", I say trying not to squeal like a little girl. He let's me know that they have an extra room already set up for guests that I can stay in if I wanted to. We talk a bit longer and then we say our goodbyes with the promise that I will get the flight scheduled asap. I then get on my computer and look up flights. I seen that Tuesday is the soonest I can leave. I book the flight and get out my bank card and do all the necessary steps to pay for the ticket. I close my computer and send Louis an email telling him my flight leaves out Tuesday morning at nine. I will arrive in London Heathrow Airport around five in the morning wednesday. I then call Kathleen. Since they are trying to get me on the board I want to keep her posted. She tells me to keep in contact daily but wants me back in the office by next week. That way she can even cover my but and my job with Harry. I even have to send him an email telling him of my time away. Yaay this will be fun. I decide that Monday morning I will take my truck over to Kathleens to keep in her garage for me.
I spend the rest of the day resting up a bit and relaxing. I will pack tomorrow. Right now I just want to forget everything including Harry.

Monday morning I get up and drive to the office to pick up a few things I have at my desk. I try to get in and out before Harry shows up. I accomplish that mission. Now to go down to Kathleen's office without running into him. When I get there I knock on the door. I hear a faint 'come in' so I slowly open the door.

"Good morning Mr. Horan", She says as I walk in.

"Good morning Kathleen", I say as I walk over to her desk. "Here are the keys to my truck. Please take care of her while I am gone", I say to her as I reluctantly hand her the keys.

"I will, I promise.", She reassures me as she takes the keys from me. "remember, keep in contact with me everyday. and be back in this office by next Tuesday", She tells me half seriously.

"I will be. My flight leaves back here Sunday", I explain to her. We say our goodbyes and I rush out to catch a cab back home. Luckily I don't run into Harry. I spend the day packing up clothes and making sure i have everything cleaned up and straightened up. After that is done I set down and watch a bit of NCIS on Netflix. My phone buzzes all day with texts and calls from Harry. Call me a chicken or whatever you please, but I just don't feel like talking to him right now. Around five in the evening I order out chinese for dinner. Harry still blowing up my phone. Messages upon messages being left. I decide to just turn my phone off and put it on the charger. I am really surprised that he hasn't showed up here. He may have but seen my truck gone. Who knows. I call Louis again to remind him about my flight not thinking about the time difference. The way he answered the phone though I could tell he wasn't sleeping. I watched a little more television and then I went to bed. Which brings me to now. Tuesday morning.

I am just leaving my flat as my taxi just pulled up. I made sure I had my luggage, wallet, phone, charger packed and housekeys. I then lock the door and out to the cab. Just as I get in my phone rings. It's Harry. I decide to answer it

"hello", I say as calmly as possible

"Where the hell are you!?! I have been calling and texting and no response from your ass!!", He yells through the phone

"I am actually on my way to the airport Harold!", I say sarcastically

"What? Why?", He asks a bit more softer tone now.

"Going to London for a bit", I tell him. I don't tell him for how long for a reason.

"Yeah right Niall. You wont go back there because you're not wanted there", He says smugly. Yeah, I made the mistake of telling him about my parents. Big mistake! Huge! Cause now he's throwing it back at me

"I am too by Louis and Liam asshole!", I tell him just before I hang up. I spend the rest of the ride there quietly and in my own thoughts. When the taxi pulls up I quickly get out and grab my luggage. Paying the driver before heading to the security part of the airport. I go through so they can check my bag and myself. I just have a carry on so it doesn't take too long. I get through all of that and then make my way to the gate my flight is. I arrive there a few minutes early so I get my ticket and passport handy and set and wait. I get on my phone and play a game for a bit. I decide to call my mum and tell her that I am flying home for a bit.

"Hello", Her sweet voice says through the phone. That will change when she hears mine.

"Ma, I just wanted to call and tell you that I am flying home today for a few days", I say hesitantly. Expecting harsh words or the click of her phone hanging up. But I get neither. Just silence and then..sobbing.."Ma?"

"I'm here baby. Please come see me while you're here", She says trying to control her crying.

"I will ma. I promise", I tell her as I feel the tears in my own eyes. "ma, they are calling my flight number. I will see you when I get there, okay? I -I love you ma", I tell her. "I love you too Nialler", She says before we hang up. I get in the line to where we show our tickets before we board the plane. I wait there for a few minutes til it's my turn. I show the lady my ticket and passport and she lets me go through. Just as I enter the terminal I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and see Harry standing there. His eyes blood shot. His cheeks tear stained. hair all messy. I almost turn back around and run to his arms. But I can't. He needs to know that I wont be treated how he treats people. He needs to know that he can not treat people like that especially his boyfriend. I look at him sympathetically and shake my head 'no' and make my way to the plain and find my seat. I have the window seat. So I just put my head phones on and settle back in my seat. Staring out the window waiting for us to take off. I hope I am not making the biggest mistake in my life. It's only a week I tell myself as I turn my music on and fully relax into my seat. Going to be a long flight.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was just a bit of a boring filler. But a bit of Lilo will be coming soon. Finally, huh LOL. Please vote and comment any ideas you may have or what you may want to see happen. Thank you. Much love xx