Chapter 55

Harry

Last night was so amazing with Niall and I. We have been close sexually a time or two. But last night we were closer than we have ever been. I could tell that he was giving me his all and I know I gave him mine. We both have needed this break for awhile now. And we both needed last night. I don't want to leave this bed today. I just want to stay right here, Niall in my arms. We are laying on our sides, my front pressed against his back. My hand laying gently on his hip. I lay there and just watch him sleep. In no hurry for him to wake up. Enjoying this closeness we have at the moment. But as luck would have it, someone knocks on our door. Damn, I forgot to put the 'Do Not Disturb' sighn on the door.

"Come back later please!", I shout out in hopes they hear me and in hopes I don't wake Niall up. But again, my luck today is not for me.

"Time is it, 'Arry?", Niall mumbled out. His voice raspy and sexy.

"About 8 in the morning love", I say as I wrap my arm around his waist and bring him closer to me.

"Can we lay here a bit longer? My arse is sore and I don't wanna move", He says seriously but ends up laughing. I laugh with a bit due to how he sounded when he said it

'We sure can love. And when we get up I will run us a warm bath and that should help with the pain a bit baby", I say as I lean down and kiss his head. I then feel his breathing even out some as he drifts off to sleep again. I lay there and think where I would be right now without this boy in my life. I would probably still be the cocky arrogant businessman I was before he came along. He has taught me that, yes, you can be proud of yourself for what you have accomplished without making other people feel inferior or less fortunate. He taught me to remember what it was like to start at the bottom of the ladder.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep or how long I had been sleeping when I woke up to Niall trying to get my arm off his waist.

"I need to piss 'arry", He says sleepily as he takes my arm off of him.

"Okay", I mumble. "Hurry back to me", I say as I bury my face further into my pillow

'My arse is killing me Harry. I'm not gonna move much fast this morning", He said as he limped to the bathroom. My poor baby. I lay there for a bit and listen to him mess around in the bathroom. Think I heard him mumble out a 'shit this hurts' a couple of times

"Harry you are not getting this ass for awhile. You completely tore me up", He says as he limps out of the bathroom and towards the bed

"You seemed to like it last night", I say with a smirk

"Well, yeah, I liked it. You're just huge and my arse is small and cute", He says with a small smile as he turns around and sticks his butt out a bit for me to see it's 'cuteness'. I reach out and rub it a bit and then give it a small smack

"Can we get that bath now baby?", He asks as he tries to set on the bed. "I feel yucky and well I just really wanna take a bath with you", He says in his cute little whiney sleepy voice. AsI get up the sheet falls to the floor and Niall just gasps.

"You're still naked Harry", Niall says with big eyes.

'Well yeah. I usually sleep naked love. I thought you'd be use to it by now", I tell him with a slight smile

"We don't sleep together much and I thought I felt 'you' poking me earlier this morning", Niall responds.

"I probably was baby", I say as I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "You keep me nice and hard always", I whisper into his ear earning a slight groan from him

"If any 'poking' is happening today, it's gonna be me 'poking' you", Niall whispers back. "My ass can't handle 'you' again today. You are huge", He says as he kisses right below my ear.