New school

Alison's P O V

I woke up at the sound of my stupid alarm and I can't stand it at all. You may be wondering who I am. My name is Alison Rich I am 17 years old and dew to my last name yes I am coming from a wealthy back ground but you can say I deal with a lot of guns. I don't sell them I use them... when people attack I do too. Well from my mom died I became fierce and deadly. And my dad is around but he is the one who taught me about guns.

I am mid-height , I have clean skin and a big butt,and a big chest,flat stomach and a well fit body. I have pitch black hair that is very beautiful and pink lips I have small ears and very tiny fingers. I am also an only child and it can be lonely at times but I get along just fine. I have light blue eyes with a bit of green in them don't ask how because I don't know. I also have cute dimples.

I went to the bathroom and showered and brushed then I went to picked out something to wear which was the hard part of it. I picked out a pink blouse and a white pants to make my self look friendly.

I tied my hair into a pony tail and applied some light pink lip stick and I dragged on my white sneakers and looked my self over in the mirror.

Then I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple "dad I'm off to school" I shouted."carry protection " he shouted back ."dad it is school I can't carry guns there or I will use it" I said in a duh tone. " okay baby girl be safe"."okay dad". I said and I went outside trying to figure out what to do. Ride the bike or drive the car and after two minutes I chose the car because I wanted to look cute. So I chose the pink car which matches my outfit.

I arrived and parked my car and collected my time table okay I can do this. I went to the locker and took up what I needed then I locked it and headed to the room I had English in.

I began hearing wolf whistles from the boys and most of them I gave middle fingers and I heard things like

Wow new girl is a bad ass

She will survive

I have never seen any new kid so confident

I like her already

I like her outfit

And more and more I began walking faster when I smashed right into someone. And when I looked up I saw a crowd of cute boys around me. But one stood out a brown hair dude with green eyes and a muscular body he was hot.

But he was very angry. I knelt down and started picking up the books when he slapped them out of my hand and I have a little anger problem.

"Listen you little bitch watch where you going this is all your fault ". He said while leaning closer to me.

" I think someone needs to learn breath control ". I said and people began laughing and so did his friends well I think they are.

" Listen how about you go back to where you came from before you get hurt" he said getting quite angry. Go I'm going to enjoy this.

"awe getting scared already dick face" I said giving a puppy face . And again people began laughing.

"Listen you don't know what I capable of so back down bitch" he said with anger.

"You are afraid of a little competition huh well I like it and you don't wanna know what I'm  capable of so get your dick out of your head and put it where it belongs " I said with just as much anger.

"Oh you mean this " he said as he grabbed his dick and shaked it then high fiving his friends.

"Did some one piss in your fruit loops ? Did some one steal your maturity because it's not me" I said and once again the crowd laughed.

Then he began pointing at me"you little bitch!" He shouted.

"Like your mama and before you go pointing at someone make sure your hands are clean butt face" I said laughing and so did the crowd.

He growled and pushed me into locker and pressed his body closer to mine"when I let you go your going to walk away or I will hurt you" he said threatening me.

I flicked my self over causing him to fall to the floor. Then he came after me and I used my foot to flip him over."you dirty bitch". He said glaring at me. "Don't try that with me and unlike you I have class nice meeting you". I said sarcastically and went to class.

Thank god I found it because it would be humiliating if I pretended to be a bad ass and then coming back to ask where the class was.

Soon the bell ran signaling for us to go get lunch and as I walk pass his table I saw him glaring at me and I smiled and blinked a couple times before looking a head.

As I sat down a girl came and sat down too"hi my name is Claire Holt and what you did today was amazing no one has every stood up to Cole Stone I want to be your friend " she said cheerfully.

"My name is Alison Rich my last name says all I have anger problems and I hate jerks"I said flatly.

"Good so can we hang out more " she said with hope in her eyes."sure ". I said and she began screaming and I only pointed to my head and she understood and calmed down.

Hours later....

It was now time to go home and I glimpsed Cole and I waved at him and he air whispered the word"bitch " to me and I said"dick"and he fanned me off and I went to the parking lot and went home.

"Dad I'm home" I cried."how was your day at school" he asked. "Good very good " I said but I was being sarcastic. "Spit. It.out"he ordered. "I got into a fight with a dude he was just being rude " I said sighing. "What!you let him have it? " he said smirking revealing his dimples."you bet ya!" I said also showing mine.

And I ran off to my room and showered and went to my bed.