Cole is not so bad

Alison's POV

I woke up feeling someone over me and my hands above my head. "Hey there my pregnant sleepy head". He said and I chuckled but then suddenly realised what he said."what! ". I screamed and he chuckled. "It's a joke". He said raising his arms in surrender."so why are you sitting on me like I'm your bike". I said cocking my eye brows."yes and I like to ride". I said shifting from side to side and it is so hard to stay focus.

And he chuckled at my reaction and Peck my cheek then he got up and went to the bathroom. I wanted to join him but I didn't and I showered in the next bathroom and went downstairs and I saw Cole sitting in just towel. And I sat in front of him which was a bad idea. He spread his legs giving me clear view and I blushed and tried my best not to look there. I got so uncomfortable that I got up and went off into the kitchen. I got chocolate and sat down on the couch and he came over me pushing me to laid down"you look tasty even when you dress simple".he said growling in my ears.

And then he got up and went upstairs. Then he came back down looking as sexy as ever the devil is on the loose."wanna go for a walk". He said already pulling me along."wait I need to change". I said. I went up stairs and dragged on a tights and a short top and a sneakers and I put my hair up in a pony tail. And I jogged downstairs and called to the boys."boys I'm going for a walk". I screamed and they all came and hugged me and gave me small pecks on the cheek.

We began walking and he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me to his chest. And he kissed me on the cheek and that was a surprise. "Wanna race" I said bouncing him with my butt that is medium size to Nicki Minaj . "Why would you race when you know your going to lose". He said slapping be on my butt. And I positioned my self "go!" I shouted and I was ahead if him till he ran pass me and when I began nearing him he speed up and he won.

And when we were going back he grabbed me and began kissing my neck."Cole your a cheat" I said and he chuckled. And in a split second he took me up and began spinning me. "You aren't so bad Cole I thought you were this ass hole but I think you are pretty cool". I said staring at him. And he put me down and I slapped him and ran. And he once again catches me and threw me over his shoulder.

And we went home and we both took a shower and decided to play car games and I won on all of them. And he began to tease me."your a cheat you know that how could you be so good at this". He said and I shrugged. And he began caressing my hair and cheek."you look beautiful and you are like something to me ". He said and pecked my lips "that is why I left you a present on your neck ". He said pointing to my neck and when I looked in the Mirror it was an hikey. "Are you serious! ". I shouted.

Cole's P O V

"Are you serious! ". She shouted at me and began looking at me like I told her my dick is ten times longer than the tree growing outside which is impossible by the way. I wanted every one to know that she is mine. She has been the best person that came in my life other than my brothers. She changes me I stopped drinking, being aggressive, screwing different girls and I have this whole new thing going on.

I ran out the room and in my bed room and locked the door. Really I am running from a girl wow my life has changed."you get out here right now before I break this door down Cole Stone". She shouted and I chuckled she sounded like an angry wife who just found out her husband came in late or a mom scolding a kid. I opened the door and as she was about to slap me I grabbed her hands and dragged her in my room and shut the door behind me.

"You look sexy babe". I said trying to break the silence. "You are lucky I have make up or I would kill you right here and then!". She shouted and I chuckled. We both laid down and I pulled her in my arms and in spilt seconds she feel asleep. And she looked so peaceful and sweet. And I remembered the first day we met I never thought that this girl would ever be in my arms and here she is sleeping like a baby in my arms and she feels so good against my body that I really don't wanna let her go. I feel safe with her and I would do any thing to keep her and I think that I may like her a bit I don't know but maybe.