Go out with me

Alison's P O V

I woke up to see a very handsome Guy in my bed and I thought what else  could I ask for. I saw his ABS and decided to touch them and I did. It feels so good I could just scream. I began rubbing my hand up and down and wow I'm telling this is life."you having fun yet?". He asked and I was so shocked."huh...no...I mean yes...wait what! ". I said and he laughed at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

He leant in to kiss me but I stopped him."you have morning breath ". I said and he chuckled. "All the better". He said still coming in."no". I said while backing away. And he leaped on me and began leaving his mouth water all over my face for spite."no...stop...p-please" I said while trying to contain my laughter but well I just ended up on the floor laughing my guts off.

After he went and showered and as I was about to go to the bathroom he held onto my hand and turned me so that I was facing him. "Go out with me". He said holding no emotions as if he was commanding me to go. "Okay Master". I said bowing and he chuckled and I went of to the bathroom and showered then I got dressed in a white blouse and a black leather jacket and a white pants and a black furry booty.

He was dressed in a grey shirt with a black leather jacket with a hoody and a jeans pants and a converse and he was showing off his tatoo. He looked so good."you look sexy and tasty". He said gripping my waist and pulling me to him."you look delicious ". I said and he smashed his lips on mine and then as I was about to wrap my hand around him he pulled away. "Lets go". He said and we both walked out of the house.

Then I got in the car and so did he and he started the car and we were off. The ride was nice I saw beautiful places. And seas and It was so relaxing and I haven't realised that I fell asleep."hey we're here". He said and I came out off the car stunned. It was a beautiful beach house and a picnic rug on the floor and food.

Then behind everything I saw the sea. It was lovely and peaceful. "I love it". I said to him smiling ."I KNOW you've been staring quite a lot ". He said chuckling and I grabbed him and dragged him to the picnic. We ate and laugh and he gave me a furry red Teddy bear and I loved it it was huge. And we went to the sea shore and played tag and I ended up falling on him and we made out and I slapped him and run and he flashed water on me and It turned in to a water war.

And pretty soon we were on our way home."I enjoyed everything and thank you for the bear". I said and he pecked my cheek."the bear kinda reminds me of you I can hold you and your soft and pretty ". He said pecking me on the other cheek. And soon we were home and we went to shower got dressed and we just joined the boys in random talks about basketball. "Look I have something to tell you but maybe if I tell you you will hate me so a next day but for now...". Cole said and the boys gave me a wicked look.

And after that look all lights went out."wow very nice". I said trying to feel for Coles hand. "Guys where did you go". I said walking around and I began bumping in a lot of objects and some of them held me. Or pecked my cheek. Or stroked my hair till I got afraid and ended up in Coles arms then I began crying and they switched the light on. "You can't do that" I said running off to my room and he came up after me.

"Is there something your not telling me". He said and I began."before I met you guys I had a boyfriend who is now my ex. His name is Elliot and I thought he loved me. Then all of a sudden he began abusing me,hitting me and stabbing me and he would lock me up for days. I even thought he would rape me but he didn't, soon he was sent to jail and I've been running from him ever since and most times he would text me and send threats". I said crying and he held me and began rocking back and forth trying to comfort me and it did a lot. And we went to bed wrapped up in each others arms.