New Home

Alison's P O V

I arrived at a mansion and if this was supposed to annoy me annoy me for life."don't tempt me". Cole said. Oops I said it out loud now he is going to brag. I got out of the car and Cole took my lougage .

"That is your room and I hope your not Dora the explore because you won't like what you find ". What does he mean by that well whatever. I stared in awe at the room it was huge. It had a walk in closet white walls and white furniture it was beautiful.

The bathroom was tiled in diamond like tiles. It was awesome I felt like a queen. I went to the bathroom showered and came out in my tights and my bra because I forgot my blouse. Then something said look at the door way and I saw Cole I screamed and tried looking for something to cover up but I couldn't.

His eyes kept raking over my body. He looked like a wolf who saw meat and started getting hungry. He started coming closer to me backing me up in the wall. He used his hands to block my exit. Then he leant in and I was a bit panicking and then his lips brushed my neck." Your sexy but cover I can't have anyone seeing what's mine". He said walking away.

Did he just say I'm his...naah he didn't say that. I went to put on my blouse and jogged down stairs." Hey babe hungry ". He said to me. And I just headed over and grabbed something to eat then I headed over to the couch to watch TV.

"Okay so when will I meet your family". I said."I live with my brothers my parents are dead". He said."oh sorry". I said. And he didn't say anything he just came and sit beside me. Then I heard a lot of boys shutting and doors opening. " oh your such a dick Mason". "Yea right Brandon ".hey Hamilton your a killer you know that ".

"Guys keep it down". Cole said and all his brothers eyes were on me."oooo Cole you've hit the Jack pot look at that booty" . A Guy said with brown hair light brown eyes and a good looking body."Cole if you don't get her in bed I will". Another Guy with British accent,black hair,green eyes and a tatoo and the body. "Hey babe when ever you feel lonely my room is always right there just one call away". Another Guy said with blonde hair and a Mexican accent which was so sexy. And I began flirting with him.

"Man that ass wow and those boobs girl you the total package ". The blonde one said." Hi I'm Brandon, Mason,and Hamilton ". They all said." I'm Alison Rich I'm 17". I said shaking their hands and flirting with them.
They are very cool and I like them.

"Hey no flirting your mine". Cole said trashing me into the wall and kissing me roughly making me moan and groan his lips feel so good right now " don't forget that ". He said breathing on my neck that made me go jelly." Hey babe come sit with us we won't bite" Brandon said." Oh but I will" I said licking my lips seductively.

Cole growled and gripped me tightly."rrrrrrrrrrr" Mason growled and I sighed and sat in between them and Cole came and sat on the floor and put his head in my lap and all of a sudden I leant down and kissed him. Why did I do that I'm so into this Guy. Wait what I need to shut up right now.

I just sat there and watched the movie. When It was over I said goodnight to the boys and for that I got butt slapped a slap on the butt for saying goodnight. I went up to bed and unexpectedly I found Cole lying in my bed and he looked so sexy dam.

"Um hello my name is Alison are you lost " I said trying not to look at him yummy. "Ha ha ha your funny no I'm not lost I'm here for you babe". He said smirking."um excuse me are you drunk " I said checking him."no I Wish I was drunk but I need to stay sober for you". He said."your saying it like we are a couple now look I need rest and I don't have time to get down and dirty Musafa so go over of get out make your choose before I shoot you ". I said and all he did was go over and I went beside him and fell asleep. I am so loving this right now I wish he could scoot over. And as I thought he through his arms around me and scooted up so that his dick was on my butt oh heaven.