Lets go for Ice cream

Alison's P O V

I woke up feeling a bit tired after all that hide and seek. I got up and stepped in something weird. My eyes went wide as to what it might be. I slowly looked down and saw something like an alligator on the floor."ahhhh Cole help Mason an alligator please Mr don't eat me ahhhhh!". I screamed jumping up and down on the bed. And they came in laughing and beating the place down.

And they took it up and threw it on me."ahhh Bo Bo Bo Shh h-h-h-h- ahh Shh ahh!" I screamed kicking and punching. And When they took it off I punched Cole to the floor,I hammered Mason in the balls, slapped Brandon across the face and Hamilton got a kiss on the cheek because he wanted to help."what that's not cool man". Cole said getting up. I just rolled my eyes and stepped into the bathroom.

I stepped into the bathroom and showered then I got dressed in a sweat pants and a blouse. And I went down stairs and grabbed an apple. And I sat down and began watching this thing called killer karaoke. "Hey guys I want to go to killer karaoke please" I said pouting."okay I want another round of today". Cole said smirking.
I went and gave him a tight hug and then got dressed in my red skin tight dress with my black booty and I did my hair in a pony tail .

After we got in the car and I kind off wanted to go back home but I refused. When we got there the boys did all the work then we got in and I sat on the swing and they buckled me up. Okay here we go okay. "Remember what ever happens don't stop singing ". The handsome dude said. And the swing went up in the air and they music began.

"If you could take my pulse right now it will feel just like a sledgehammer ". I began singing and they lowered me in the cold water."woooo that's dam cold ahhh woooo!". I screamed. And they began laughing and pulled me back way up then they threw snakes in it."oh no oh shit ahhh if you could feel my ahh beat noww it will feel just like a sleeeedge hammmer". I screamed and the threw some on me and I began shaking.

"Ahh take em off ahh help Cole!". And they stopped and took me down and I thought they were still there. And I began shaking and screaming. And they took the shaking me out of that place."lets go for ice -cream". Hamilton cried."yes I would love chocolate and vanilla please". I said and all of them began laughing. I just rolled my eyes and sat back.

5minutes later I got my ice-cream and began eating. Then we got home and I just ate and ate. Then as I was about to leave the kitchen for popcorn Cole came."hey babe I'm sorry about that please forgive me" he said pouting." I have a long time it was fun and scary it is the first I have been so scared I was never scared of flying bullets but I'm afraid of animals". I said chucking.

Then he leant in and smashed his lips on mine and we began moving our lips in sync. And he rubbed his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him in. Then his hands were all over my body and he went and grabbed my butt forcing me closer to his body. Then he put me on the kitchen counter and I lift his shirt over his head. And he began playing with my boobs. Then he began kissing my neck and I brought his face back up to mine.

Soon I was laying on the kitchen counter with him on top of me my legs around him and him kissing my boobs. Then I began unbuckling his pants and he slapped me and got up. And so did I and I just went to watch TV and eat my popcorn with chocolate all over them and Cole came over eating some off my popcorn and I slapped him. Then he pushed one in his mouth and I kissed him and took it out of his mouth and I laughed.

And we went to bed with a bag of chips and chocolate. And we all slept in the same room and we had a lot off jokes and competitions till eventually they started asking questions. "Who did you have your first kiss with" Hamilton asked."a girl I was on a train and It moved and my lips  attacked hers". I said casual.  And they were just looking at me like I have grown two heads. And well we eventually went to bed.